17,969 results
All reviews fountain view spa tower fountain show beautiful hotel penthouse suite mini bar other hotels resort fee bellagio vegas strip casino las line minibar gambling smoke
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Very nice hotel and one where we have stayed previously and so why we returned. Lovely location and a nice room space and layout but for price there are certainly better offerings close by.

For all the Ho-ha the elephant in the room items are the following

- $60 per night payable in resort fees and self parking, outreageous is all I can say

- charged for mini-bar items that we never used as we didn’t even open the door

- Huge Lines for check in

All in all a very nice hotel but living on its reputation for sure and overpriced without a shadow of a doubt

Room tip: You will only get what you pay for
Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Buckshee
Reviewed April 4, 2018

The property is gorgeous and impeccably maintained. The check in process can be tedious and time consuming but the gorgeous pools and spas, lovely and constantly updated rooms and terrific dining options more than make up for this inconvenience.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed April 4, 2018

With as much as I paid for my hotel, I thought the service was very poor. Most of the staff was rude and rushed you. On top of the horrible service, there was a power outage that I know was not their fault, but I had a wedding that day and they did barely nothing to make my stay more comfortable due to the inconvenience.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank mariaM2507WD
MGM_Resorts, Manager at Bellagio Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Dear mariaM2507WD:

We are sincerely dismayed that your time at Bellagio was not the excellent experience you deserved, especially on your wedding. Please allow us to apologize for the numerous inconveniences created by the unforeseen power outage, as well as for any deficiencies in the service rendered to you on your special day. We value your patronage and always strive to deliver total guest satisfaction, so we hope you will give Bellagio another chance to welcome you back to a more enjoyable visit in the future.

Seth L.

Guest Services Specialist
MGM Resort International
Bellagio Hotel & Casino
guestservices@bellagioresort.com

Reviewed April 4, 2018

The Bellagio is a beautiful hotel. I enjoyed the piano player and art throughout the hotel. The check in line is long even at 1:30am! The line for breakfast is even longer at 10:30am. No $5, $10, or $15 Blackjack tables available. The MLife Card was a waste on me as I gambled elsewhere.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed April 4, 2018

So everyone has so many choices when it comes to hotels in Las Vegas, my last stay at the Bellagio was about 13 years ago. In the last 13 years, I bounced a round in other resorts and the in the last 3 visits it has been the Wynn and Encore. This time at the Bellagio, I didn't recognize the room, it's a very modern but lacks the essential such as slippers, makeup mirrors, makeup bench for lady. The pillows (there were 4 for king size) were very soft, and they felt like they are at the end of their day. The towels were not very fluffy and although I didn't see any stain, they were showing their age. The bathroom products were designed in Australia but made in China, I lathered up on the lotion because of the las vegas heat but I don't think it was very effective. The excellent feeling I once had for the Bellagio property has been diminished. Our room was on the 11 floor facing the internal wall of the building and there was a constant noise that came out from a steam pip of some sort. Perhaps ask what room they are giving you at checkin and try to avoid this wing of the hotel?
One thing that continues to be positive is the location in relation to other hotels only if you want to try smaller limit tables once in awhile, but if you can afford to play in $25 minimum bet, then no need to walk to other property.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple