See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 10, 2016

I'm bout to bite the bullet and move, but I've got a white noise machine on order and I'm going to see if that helps my situation.

I've been living here for over 2 months. and for the last month I've had a problem with noise in front of my building. Even though I'm on the second floor, I'm woken up every night by the same people hanging out in front of one of the first floor rooms, talking loud, playing music, shooting dice, etc.

I've also got someone walking around above me with my ceiling creaking, closing drawers and moving furniture. Annoying, but tolerable compared to getting woken up several times every night.

The good part is the air conditioner in my room is so loud it drowns out a lot of the noise, but it cycles on and off so I get woken up when it's not running. Hence me trying a white noise machine as a last resort.

I've told the front desk which room downstairs is causing the problem, and they haven't done anything about it that I can tell. I call Security most nights and sometimes they come around, but the noise still continues after they leave. I also asked the front desk if I could change rooms, and they said it would be a $74 fee. If I'm going to go to the trouble of packing, moving, and then unpacking my stuff then it'll be to go to another place, not to pay $74 to continue to live at the same place.

Otherwise, if you plan to stay here expect to have to provide your own sheets and towels, you'll have no maid service or other hotel-like amenities, and you'll be surrounded by the kind of people who can't get an apartment. I've been told that some of these extended-stay places are used as halfway houses by ex-prisoners and druggies, and that would describe how a lot of the people who are in this building look and act.

Internet is free, but they change the password every month and the service isn't consistent. They have 3 HBO channels (sometimes only 2) but the shows don't seem to sync up with the HBO guide. I still haven't figured that one out.

Microwave and fridge get the job done. Shower pressure is good. The bathroom faucet drips and the one in the kitchen area leaks around the base so the counter area gets wet if you run the water very long. When she comes in to Vegas to visit me, my g/f tells me the room smells musty, but I can't smell so that doesn't really bother me, although I do spray it down with air freshener. I haven't used the oven or stove so I don't know whether they work or how well. I have seen roaches (dead and alive).

The only good part is the price, but like everything else, you get what you pay for.

Room Tip: No elevators, but get a top floor room. Don't go barefoot.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
3  Thank LoneWolf949
Reviewed August 8, 2016 via mobile

Pool is always murky dirty. They never answer the phone at the office they never know anything at the office. Security is never around. This place only gets worse. People are very rude and low life it's like a modern low life getto run property. They need new owner they don't care no place for kids don't stay here you won't be happy at all. This place is hell no happy faces around here.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
4  Thank Mike M
Reviewed June 22, 2016

Bed bugs, and lots of them, BEWARE...I checked in June 20 2016 and woke up after one night with bites all over my body....I have lots of pictures and will show..
I asked for a new room and was refused...I asked for my money back and was refused...
What is going on here.... the staff told me they didn't know...BS....beds had plastic on them and rugs couches and mattresses were in dumpsters all over the property...I put in a dispute with credit card company under unsafe living conditions to try and get my money back... want a picture email me

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
3  Thank cybergamer
Reviewed May 18, 2016

I made a very negative comment on this same place some 6 months ago & vowed not to come back again. But I did come back, for obvious reasons. But this time around, I was pleasantly surprised that the service had improved tremendously & I asked the front desk what happened. I was told the previous team working there , except for one lady, had been asked to leave & a new management had taken over. I do want to mention this particular front desk lady named Donna who had shown great exemplary customer service. She was extremely patient & went out of her way to help me pits a letter becuz there's a post office near her house. And I also met the GM Melissa who was out & about the office talking to tenants/customers. This is a big change compared to the previous manager who refused to meet me! Keep it up ladies !!
I would like to come back again.

Room Tip: Reasonably priced apartment equipped wth kitchen stove, oven & microwave oven.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
3  Thank amychan3103
Reviewed March 21, 2016

I've read all sorts of horrible reviews about dirty, rooms, bugs, mold, etc. I have none of that in my room. My Room is ok. The WiFi does work but it is very, very slow. Very few channels on the TV, but I'm not here to watch TV. I came here to interview and test for jobs.
The problem is a lot of the people who are living here. They dig through the trash, they look in car windows as they walk and hang around in the parking lots. They stomp, yell, argue ALL OF THE TIME. When you return to your room, they will knock on your door and run away. They've done this to me several times. I never bothered to answer the door because I saw jerks doing this to other rooms as I was moving in. A clean room, but too many sketchy people hanging out. People will return and throw their trash right on the ground beside their cars. I've never seen anything like it. I have a pickup. Every morning, I have tons of trash thrown under my truck.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo