See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 27, 2017

This place was awful. The front desk people gave us a key to a room that was already occupied. Gave us a key to another room, and the key didn't work - TWICE. When we finally got into the room, it was so dirty. The carpets and couch were stained, the bathtub and surround had mold everywhere. After seeing the dirty room, dog feces all over the courtyard, and some pretty shady looking characters hanging around the property, we quickly decided that we would not feel safe staying there. We sat on the bed to start searching for somewhere else to stay, and the bed was THE MOST uncomfortable thing I have ever sat on. When we booked this "hotel", there was no mention online AT ALL that this was a weekly stay location. It was obvious that many low income people were staying there in lieu of having nowhere else to go. The staff was rude, and the whole experience was NOT good. I will be calling my credit card company to dispute the charge, as this "hotel" was not properly represented, and we didn't even stay there. STAY AWAY!!!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Robin M
Reviewed December 7, 2016

Property is really a place for low income housing people to live by the week. Rooms had roaches beds were made of rocks and tv only got 10 stations. Pool had closed sign and never opened the week I was there. Do yourself a favor stay somewhere else!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
4  Thank Dennis I
Reviewed August 10, 2016

I'm bout to bite the bullet and move, but I've got a white noise machine on order and I'm going to see if that helps my situation.

I've been living here for over 2 months. and for the last month I've had a problem with noise in front of my building. Even though I'm on the second floor, I'm woken up every night by the same people hanging out in front of one of the first floor rooms, talking loud, playing music, shooting dice, etc.

I've also got someone walking around above me with my ceiling creaking, closing drawers and moving furniture. Annoying, but tolerable compared to getting woken up several times every night.

The good part is the air conditioner in my room is so loud it drowns out a lot of the noise, but it cycles on and off so I get woken up when it's not running. Hence me trying a white noise machine as a last resort.

I've told the front desk which room downstairs is causing the problem, and they haven't done anything about it that I can tell. I call Security most nights and sometimes they come around, but the noise still continues after they leave. I also asked the front desk if I could change rooms, and they said it would be a $74 fee. If I'm going to go to the trouble of packing, moving, and then unpacking my stuff then it'll be to go to another place, not to pay $74 to continue to live at the same place.

Otherwise, if you plan to stay here expect to have to provide your own sheets and towels, you'll have no maid service or other hotel-like amenities, and you'll be surrounded by the kind of people who can't get an apartment. I've been told that some of these extended-stay places are used as halfway houses by ex-prisoners and druggies, and that would describe how a lot of the people who are in this building look and act.

Internet is free, but they change the password every month and the service isn't consistent. They have 3 HBO channels (sometimes only 2) but the shows don't seem to sync up with the HBO guide. I still haven't figured that one out.

Microwave and fridge get the job done. Shower pressure is good. The bathroom faucet drips and the one in the kitchen area leaks around the base so the counter area gets wet if you run the water very long. When she comes in to Vegas to visit me, my g/f tells me the room smells musty, but I can't smell so that doesn't really bother me, although I do spray it down with air freshener. I haven't used the oven or stove so I don't know whether they work or how well. I have seen roaches (dead and alive).

The only good part is the price, but like everything else, you get what you pay for.

Room Tip: No elevators, but get a top floor room. Don't go barefoot.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
3  Thank LoneWolf949
Reviewed August 8, 2016 via mobile

Pool is always murky dirty. They never answer the phone at the office they never know anything at the office. Security is never around. This place only gets worse. People are very rude and low life it's like a modern low life getto run property. They need new owner they don't care no place for kids don't stay here you won't be happy at all. This place is hell no happy faces around here.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
4  Thank Mike M
Reviewed June 22, 2016

Bed bugs, and lots of them, BEWARE...I checked in June 20 2016 and woke up after one night with bites all over my body....I have lots of pictures and will show..
I asked for a new room and was refused...I asked for my money back and was refused...
What is going on here.... the staff told me they didn't know...BS....beds had plastic on them and rugs couches and mattresses were in dumpsters all over the property...I put in a dispute with credit card company under unsafe living conditions to try and get my money back... want a picture email me

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo