16,078 results
All reviewsaugustus towerbacchanal buffetforum shopsdiamond loungetotal rewardsfood courtsports bookmini bargreat roomtable gamesslot machinescasino flooran upgradejuliusomniavegaspools
Reviewed November 22, 2017 via mobile

What a fantastic place The Grand Forum Shopping within Caesar’s Palace. It was like walking in Ancient Rome or Greece. Also the shops aren’t at all snobbish. You can walk in and out of Tiffany’s, Gucci, Salvatore Ferragamo etc without having to be vetted by a Security Guard or press a buzzer as on Fifth Avenue NYC. Had a wonderful time watching the fountain Neptune display with water, steam and fire involved. Cafes and bars are reasonably priced and don’t forget to look up at the roof, spectacular.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 22, 2017

I've been to Las Vegas several times, but have never stayed at Caesar's Palace. Wow, I have missed out on those previous trips. Caesar's Palace is the epitome of Vegas in every way. The selection of restaurants, bars, the spa, the endless shops, besides all the typical gaming areas really stand out. We stayed in the Palace Tower which has been recently renovated. It was nicely decorated. The garden tub and shower was perfect. The hotel staff was attentive and professional. It was a wonderful experience. Nobu, Montecristo Cigar Bar, Victoria Secret, Cleopatra's Barge and Qua Spa were all great experiences. One does not have to leave the property to have a great Vegas experience.

Room Tip: Ask front desk about renovated rooms.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Travel_Guy075
Reviewed November 22, 2017

Austin in VIP is fabulous. He exceeds all customer service expectations. Our overall experience from arrival to departure at Caesar’s was fantastic. The entire experience was one to be remembered.....

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
1  Thank 678dee
Reviewed November 21, 2017

First time I ever went to Caesars Palace, I was amazed back when I was like 10-12 years old, and now that I am 41, and the places just still amazes me! I would recommend it for anyone!

Great shopping, great food, great shows, great service, and overall an amazing experience for anyone. If you are going to Vegas for the first time, stay here, and you will not regret it!

Room Tip: Even the regular none suites are very nice! Suites are amazing, and great views!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Attila B
Reviewed November 21, 2017 via mobile

This was my first time staying at Caesars Palace and I loved everything about it! I got a really beautiful room near the pool. It had an exquisite design. The staff is incredible. I was checked in by a gentleman named Jeremy in VIP and he introduced me to the entire property and told me all of the best places to eat and which tables had the best crowd. I recommend Caesars to anyone that appreciates the Las Vegas strip and a classic environment.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends