“Average stay for above average price”
Review of Caesars Palace

Caesars Palace
Ranked #30 of 265 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 22 November 2017

Stayed for 3 nights. Room was fairly comfortable. The mattress and pillows seemed to be somewhat worn (not much support). Was disappointed in the lack of a refrigerator and coffee, usually offered at the places i usually stay at. There was a fridge, but it was 100% full of mini bar stuff. There was a keurig, but the pods were part of the coffee service that was extra. I guess i just feel like if I’m paying a premium, some coffee and fridge space would be offered. We don’t frequently travel to Vegas, so maybe this is the norm there now.

Room Tip: Maybe if you had medications that needed refrigerated they would get you one (wink, wink)
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
DigitalReputation2, Specialist Matt at Caesars Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2017

Thank you for the feedback. While we are pleased you enjoyed yourself in general, we apologize for any issue with room amenities. We hope you will consider staying with us again on your next visit.

Write a ReviewReviews (30,179)

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

What a fantastic place The Grand Forum Shopping within Caesar’s Palace. It was like walking in Ancient Rome or Greece. Also the shops aren’t at all snobbish. You can walk in and out of Tiffany’s, Gucci, Salvatore Ferragamo etc without having to be vetted by a Security Guard or press a buzzer as on Fifth Avenue NYC. Had a wonderful time watching the fountain Neptune display with water, steam and fire involved. Cafes and bars are reasonably priced and don’t forget to look up at the roof, spectacular.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 November 2017

I've been to Las Vegas several times, but have never stayed at Caesar's Palace. Wow, I have missed out on those previous trips. Caesar's Palace is the epitome of Vegas in every way. The selection of restaurants, bars, the spa, the endless shops, besides all the typical gaming areas really stand out. We stayed in the Palace Tower which has been recently renovated. It was nicely decorated. The garden tub and shower was perfect. The hotel staff was attentive and professional. It was a wonderful experience. Nobu, Montecristo Cigar Bar, Victoria Secret, Cleopatra's Barge and Qua Spa were all great experiences. One does not have to leave the property to have a great Vegas experience.

Room Tip: Ask front desk about renovated rooms.
1  Thank Travel_Guy075
Reviewed 22 November 2017

Austin in VIP is fabulous. He exceeds all customer service expectations. Our overall experience from arrival to departure at Caesar’s was fantastic. The entire experience was one to be remembered.....

Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
1  Thank 678dee
Reviewed 21 November 2017

First time I ever went to Caesars Palace, I was amazed back when I was like 10-12 years old, and now that I am 41, and the places just still amazes me! I would recommend it for anyone!

Great shopping, great food, great shows, great service, and overall an amazing experience for anyone. If you are going to Vegas for the first time, stay here, and you will not regret it!

Room Tip: Even the regular none suites are very nice! Suites are amazing, and great views!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Attila B
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

This was my first time staying at Caesars Palace and I loved everything about it! I got a really beautiful room near the pool. It had an exquisite design. The staff is incredible. I was checked in by a gentleman named Jeremy in VIP and he introduced me to the entire property and told me all of the best places to eat and which tables had the best crowd. I recommend Caesars to anyone that appreciates the Las Vegas strip and a classic environment.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kofi A
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

Our first stay at Caesar’s brought us to a total of 11 Strip hotels and I have to say, Caesar’s is right there near the top of the heap and more! We had an absolutely great 3 day stay.

Our room was spacious and super comfortable. Mattresses and pillows are certainly things they thought about a lot. (For purposes of comparison, we stay in an Octavius Premium Room with 1 King). The bathroom had double sinks and a separate bath and shower. Besides the comfortable bed there is a large sitting area with an L-shaped sofa and chair. We found plenty of outlets for our devices. We took advantage of a $10/day dining rebate for not using housekeeping. That provided funds for a $20 Starbuck’s visit. It’s not a big thing, but if you don’t really need housekeeping, it’s nice to get something in return. In room WiFi was reliable and I measured it at 19/9.

Check-in was super easy using their check-in kiosk. I did not like the fact that there was a $30 early check-in fee, but, arriving at 9AM, we didn’t want to wait until 4 for a Room. I don’t know how many hotels charge this fee. Treasure Island does. Bellagio (11/16 visit) and NYNY (9/17) do not. The front desk was very helpful each time we needed something. I was also impressed by Caesar’s personal (text) concierge. Soon after check-in the concierge will text you and help with things during the stay. I needed help twice and twice everything was taken care of.

The fitness center has a large amount of modern equipment. The treadmills were very nice. They also have a large selection of weight machines. Only the Aria and Bellagio have topped Caesar’s fitness center from among those I’ve tried.

We did not eat at any on-site restaurants, so I’m unable to provide advice in that area. I will say that the buffet is supposedly Vegas’ Best and there were long lines each time we passed by. At $60, dinner seems expensive, but dinner for 2 in Vegas can easily top $120 most anywhere. Shoppers will love the fact that you can shop in the Forum Shops without ever having to leave. It’s easily the best shopping area offered by any of the hotels.

Even the parking garage has evidence of Caesar’s great attention to detail. Above the parking places are strings of red (taken), green (empty), and blue (handicapped) lights alerting drivers to what’s available. Thinking about parking in that spot way in the back? Just look down the line and see if there are any green lights. I’ve never seen this in a garage. It’s a great idea.

The casino at Caesar’s is not one of my favorites. The sports book is not very welcoming or well set up. I’ll still head down to Excalibur when I want to watch games and bet without feeling as if I have to be a high roller to get a seat.

As great as Caesar’s is, there are a few things that could be better. In addition to the $30 early check-in fee I’ve already mentioned, they could relax their rules on the resort fee. Guests are allowed to connect only 2 devices to WiFi and there is no waRning before you’re charged $14.99 for additional devices. My first suggestion would be to eliminate the limit. If not, just post a “Maximum Number of Devices Already Connected” message whenever a guest tries to sign on a third device. (They are accommodating when you accidentally sign on a third device; we had a charge taken off our bill). Fitness center usage is similarly restricted. The resort fee covers only 2 guests per room. Additional people are charged $25.

Comfort, luxury, great customer service: you’ll find them all at Caesar’s Palace. It’s........well, it’s palatial.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family