All reviewscontinental breakfastfree airport shuttleroom was cleanplace to sleepnight staycoffee makerresort feecerealstripmicrowavemgmlaschannelsconvention
Reviewed November 7, 2017

This is an older motel that is near the airport and a short walk to the south part of the strip. The room was updated and very clean with a comfortable bed.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank ptkCincinnati
AirportTravelodge, General Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Las Vegas Airport No/Near the Strip, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2017

Thank You for choosing the Las Vegas Airport Travelodge for your lodging needs. We at the Travelodge strive to make sure each guest has a Fantastic experience during their stay. I am very pleased to hear that we were able to meet your needs.

We hope to see you again during your next trip to Las Vegas

Reviewed November 5, 2017

My Travelodge stay was decided upon due to the reviews. I usually stay at the Marriott but they were booked during the date I was in town. It was hard to find a room because of some convention. Travelodge was reasonably priced and had good reviews so I booked a room. The room was clean, the staff friendly and helpful. The bed (which is one of my biggest areas of concern when I stay) was OK. It was a little harder than I like but OK. I did have an odd thing happen. A man knocked at my door at 11:00 pm after I went to sleep. It was a staff asking about the ice bucket I ordered - I didn't order an ice bucket and he woke me up. That was my only complaint. I liked the nice hardwood floors. They appeared to me to be more sanitary than the traditional carpet in motels that have who know what on them. I would recommend this hotel for the price.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed November 2, 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 25, 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 22, 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
AirportTravelodge, General Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Las Vegas Airport No/Near the Strip, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2017