All reviews front desk summerlin area breakfast staff free hot breakfast breakfast area refrigerator and microwave yogurt hotel is located room was clean nice hotel continental breakfast hot tub fitness center off the strip red rock canyon pleasant stay great place to stay
Reviewed June 21, 2016

We stayed here for a quick overnight stay and everything was perfect. It was far enough off the strip to where you could avoid the hustle and bustle of Vegas but close enough that it was far off the path to continue our trip north. The room was spacious and bed comfortable. The AC unit worked well and kept us cool throughout the night. We enjoyed to pool to escape some of the blistering Las Vegas heat. Breakfast was typical of what you get at a Hampton - eggs, sausage, biscuits & gravy, fruit, yogart, cereal, juice, donuts, bagels, muffins, and more! I would definitely stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
candicepinson, Manager at Hampton Inn Las Vegas/Summerlin, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2016

I just wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel. I'm so glad you were able to experience our warm Hamptonality. We cant wait to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 21, 2016

Standard Hampton, which means it is good. However a few details are missing this time. For example a housekeeping cart was left unattended for hours in the hall exit area two afternoons. Common area carpets are stained and could use replacing or thorough clean. Breakfast was good quality. However, attendant in prep area on her cell phone (not talking but online apparently) and fork containers both empty. Pool had debris in it although it was very windy. Overall a bit disappointing for Hampton.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

THank you for your review. We are sorry we were not able to provide you with a better quality of service. This is not typical of our usual Hamptonality, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. We try hard to make sure all of our guests have a great stay as we are all about Satisfaction Guaranteed. Thank you for your feedback and we hope you will come back and stay with us again.

Reviewed June 21, 2016

Air conditioning will not cool room to customers satisfaction due to controls. Internet speed unacceptable. Check in and out process easy, front desk staff efficient. Complimentary breakfast good, nothing special.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. Please accept our sincere apology for your experience. We want you to know that the comments we receive from our guests are taken very seriously and your suggestions will help us to improve our hotel. Please do come back to see us again soon.

Reviewed June 16, 2016

Had to come to town for a family funeral. As soon as I checked I was asked by the girl at the front desk if I was in the military due to my shirt. When I replied yes, she told me that she would apply the military discount to my stay, which was greatly appreciated. Friendly staff, clean rooms, good breakfast.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
candicepinson, Manager at Hampton Inn Las Vegas/Summerlin, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2016

Thank you for your review. We are sorry for the cirumstances of your stay but we are so glad you had a great stay here with us. Please do come back to see us again any time. Safe travels.

Reviewed June 7, 2016

I was in Las Vegas for business and your hotel was in a great location for a very fair price. It had been referred to me as a good place to stay and I totally agree with that recommendation! Thank you for taking such good care of your travelers!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
candicepinson, Manager at Hampton Inn Las Vegas/Summerlin, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2016

We appreciate your comments. Thank you for staying here with us and we are so glad you had a great night sleep. We do hope you will come back to see us again soon. Safe travels.