Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$189
SignatureMGMGrand
US$194
US$116
US$164
US$159
Aria.com
  • Restaurant
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$380
US$225
MandalayBay.com
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$179
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$87
  • Pool
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$99
Mirage.com
US$59
VEGAS.com
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$62
9,172 results
All reviewshrh towerpink tacoparadise towerculinary dropoutoff the striprock and rollrehab poolrock musicnirvana poolrock starcenter barpool viewpool partygreat musiccab rideyounger crowdcorner room
Reviewed February 23, 2012

My wife and I stayed at the Hard Rock Hotel about a week ago, along with my friend and his wife. This was our first time ever visiting Las Vegas, and the Hard Rock definitely did not bring the 'A Game' that you would expect from an iconic hotel and brand name. There is a laundry list of things that went wrong, or had to be fixed while we were there. Between our rooms being switched at THEIR request after 2 nights, the lack of hot water in the showers(and the shower handle halfway broken), the valet slamming my friend's hand in the taxi door, and the list goes on and on! The Hard Rock is definitely a party hotel, which we loved the thought of. It felt as if we were more of an inconvenience, rather than "guests." Maybe if we went into this trip not expecting a great time, it wouldn't have been that much of a disappointment. We'll definitely go to Vegas again, but I doubt the Hard Rock will see much of us.

2  Thank S R
Reviewed February 23, 2012

I just want to thank the Hard Rock Hotel for making my last trip to Vegas this past weekend that much more memorable. They were so accommodating with every request, and went above and beyond to ensure that my boyfriend, who's birthday we were celebrating had the best time. We got VIP access to The Joint to see Motley Crew, free drinks, upgraded to a suite, and free entree to Vantiy Nightclub! Where as other Vegas hotels might give a discount or card that only works on certain nights, Hard Rock followed through over and over again. I am definitely going to be staying at Hard Rock from now on. It is so close to the strip and walking to the strip is very easy! The only thing I would say is to make the free shuttles to the strip every half hour instead of every hour! I am definitely going to be going back to enjoy the summer with them and hopefully they can deliver once more for my birthday! The ambiance and food selection is also excellent where you don't even have to leave the hotel! Thank you Hard Rock Hotel! It was awesome!

Room Tip: The Paradise Tower had the best views of the strip!
Reviewed February 23, 2012

Stayed at HRH for the Motley Crue Shows at the Joint. The Casino and Hotel are very nice, not too crazy busy and we were there on a very busy weekend as the Crue closed out their residency at the Hard Rock. We stayed in the older part of the hotel and rooms were very nice with rock star appeal. Pink Taco was excellent for lunch, dinner, or late night! Casino was definitely nice and kept your interest with rock star memorbilia throughout! It is off strip but only a short cab ride to it. Definitely reccommend if you are going to a concert at the joint - which is an excellent venue, they offered concert hotel package that was a great deal! Casino not as big as some of your others on the strip but still plenty big enough and can accomodate any gaming need!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed February 23, 2012

Based on the price of the room I was expecting more, but I guess your paying for a lot more than just the room. The restaurants were good and casino was fun. It was low season when we were there so the famous pool parties were not going on then. I would go back to this hotel but not before checking some others in Vegas out first.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 23, 2012

Stayed 2 nights at the Hard Rock on Feb 13th to the 15th in the Paradise Tower. Arrived at 8pm and check in was quick and easy. The paradise tower is about a 5-10min walk from the registration desk. Upon entering the room the first thing you notice is how dark the rooms are. The bathroom is very dark and even the vanity area is fairly dark. My wife did not like the lighting for doing her make up and I have to admit it was very dark. The rest of the room was ok. The bed was comfy and there is a 42" TV which had some excellent music channels as well as the normal tv channels. There also was a ipod docking clock radio.The room was clean and we had a nice view of the pool. The biggest problem beside the lighting was the noise level in the rooms. starting at about 6:00am you hear planes that fly right above the hotel quite often. Also they were working on the pool and you could hear the jack hammering non stop from 9am. So if you want to sleep in forget it. Overall for the price you can do better on the strip. Also the casino does not have a very good selection of slot machines. They are quick on giving you drinks and the sports booking room is very nice.