This is the fourth or fifth year in a row I've stayed here, and the changes that began a few years ago are really starting to come together. I come here on business and I come here for a couple of weeks at a time, so I can't always afford the upgrade to the "Go!" or "Fab" rooms. I have stayed in the "Go!" rooms and recommend them. The Fab rooms look like they are awesome. But even the standard room I'm in now is nice. The carpet is in great shape, the furniture is nice, and the bed comfortable. I played in the new Margaritaville Casino and had a great time. The pool has always been one of the best in Vegas with the landscaping and waterfalls, but the change they made last year moving the "Go!" adults only pool to the main area and moving the families up to the garden pool made the main pool even better for me. They had a great DJ who brought a nightclub feel to the pool without being obnoxious, and it's easy to spend all day by the pool without being bored. The casino has more energy at night than it used to. The stodgy old steakhouse (and some dead hallway space) is now the Margaritaville casino. Part of the sports book that was always dead is becoming Carlos & Charlie's (not open yet, but it looks close.) The trainwreck that was the Burger Joint is now a hip looking steakhouse. The spa area appears to be roped off for remodeling, too. If you're old and hate change, you'll probably hate what's going on here, but the stodgy old Flamingo is becoming modern and I like it. I hope the prices stay reasonable when they finish.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the newly designed GO Rooms to a wealth of dining and entertainment choices, Flamingo proves "fabulous is forever." With classic Las Vegas style and flair, it continues to be one of the Strip’s most-visited resort destinations. Outside, guests enjoy acres of waterfalls, winding pools and lush foliage at the Lagoon Pool and Wildlife Habitat. For adults, the GO Pool is the destination for an afternoon of relaxation. Inside, enjoy performances ranging star siblings Donny & Marie to comedians George Wallace and Vinnie Favorito. Afternoon frivolity is found at Nathan Burton’s Comedy Magic while adult fun is staged nightly at X Burlesque, the Topless Review. Diners can enjoy go tropical at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville or simply go all out at the Paradise Garden Buffet. Flamingo is also the home of the world's first Margaritaville Casino, a Parrothead paradise straight out of a Jimmy Buffett album. For those on the go, the new Flamingo Food Court hosts a variety of eateries from the all-American menu at Johnny Rockets to a taste of the Orient at Pan Asian Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Nozio Netplan srl, Travelocity.ca, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel And Casino
- Flamingo Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Flamingo