“conference”

Ranked #62 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Ogden, Utah
“conference”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2012

Overall this was a nice hotel. I really liked the price. The bed was a little too firm but the room was clean, although small. The breakfast was good and the staff was very helpful. The main complaint was no elevator. This was not a problem for me as I only had a carry on but if I had been there with family with more luggage it would have been a problem. The exercise room is also very small.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
Erica H, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Las Vegas West, responded to this review, 29 November 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a detailed review about our hotel. Although the beds did not meet your expectations, It is very satisfying to hear you enjoyed the quality, and service of the hotel. This hotel is currently working on having an elevator installed to continue to exceed the expectations of all our guests. Our staff here appreciates you taking the time to leave us your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Grand Junction, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2012

Great 2 night stay . Very clean room . Check in is quick and easy. The pool is open 24 hrs a day. The hotel is about 10 mins away from the strip. Excellent hot breakfast. We stayed in a double queen room. We asked for more towels and they
were there with in 10 mins. All the staff were very help full.

Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank mac1969
Erica H, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Las Vegas West, responded to this review, 3 October 2012
On behalf of the staff here at Best Western Plus Las Vegas West, we would like to thank you for your feedback, we couldn't have said it any better ourselves. We strive to make the customer experience our number one priority. We are pleased to know that we were able to exceed your expectations during your stay with us. The staff and I look forward to having you with us for all of your future visits to Las Vegas. Thank You
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2012

As the Best Western level always is, this hotel doesn't dissapoint. Staff was very friendly, location was great, and the prices were not sky-high as in the other hotels. I would very much recommend it for a trip with limited budget.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jen_Alvaro
Thank you so much for you feedback! The staff and I enjoyed having you here with us during your trip to Las Vegas. As you mentioned the hotel is located in a very quiet area but still convenient to travelers looking to explore the ins and outs of Las Vegas. I will pass all of your kind feeback on the to the staff. We look forward to seeing you in the near future!
Dallas, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2012

My bulldog and I recently had the pleasure of staying at this hotel for about a week towards the end of August. Erica and her entire staff were very friendly and knowledgeable of the area. They took a liking to my bulldog and would come from behind the desk to pet him which he definitely enjoyed. They even washed my blender and shaker so I could continue drinking my protein smoothies while displaced from our apartment due to a mold issue. The room we stayed in was clean and spacious. It even included a jacuzzi big enough for two (no I did not let the dog bathe with me lol). If we're ever in Las Vegas again, this would be our first choice for a place to stay. Thanks again everyone for a pleasant stay!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank Andres R
Erica H, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Las Vegas West, responded to this review, 25 September 2012
On behalf of the staff and I, we would like to thank you for the wonderful feedback! We enjoyed having you and your bulldog here with us while in your transitioning phase! It is very satisfying to know we were able to accommodate with a whirlpool room and all of your other needs while staying with us. An excellent hotel experience is what our staff strives to provide for all guests! We looking forward to seeing you and your bulldog again soon!
Toronto,ON
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2012

This was a great place to stay after a hectic night spent in a hotel on the strip. Very clean, comfortable and has a good continental breakfast. Desk agent/mgr Erica, was very helpful and spent time giving us ideas on places to visit and to eat in the area. We loved her recommendation of the Mad Greek restaurant next door. AMAZING greek food and service...but that's another review. :) Oh, almost forgot...the pool, even though it was indoors, was perfect for us.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank cooeycocopuff
Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! It was a pleasure meeting you and your family, the team and I are very pleased that we were able to turn a hectic hotel night on the strip, to a comfortable, clean, and quiet one with The Best Western Plus! We look forward to your next stay with us on your future adventures to Las Vegas, with many more restaurant suggestions in the area! Thank You!
Cheyenne, Wyoming
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2012

Very clean room. Quiet,friendly staff, great breakfast. Was in town for a wedding and the location perfect. Within minutes of any of the Las Vegas attractions.I would recommend to my friends and definitely stay there again.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Maria R
Erica H, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Las Vegas West, responded to this review, 30 August 2012
Thank you for the positive review. We can't agree with you more that the best part about our hotel is cleanliness and quality as well as the location being very quiet and safe. The staff strives to make the guest experience an unforgettable one by going above and beyond in accommodating all guests needs. The breakfast is fresh and hot every morning, with a variety of many hot and cold items. We also thank you for taking the time to let all your family and friends know about your great experience with us. We look forward to all your future stays with us while visiting Las Vegas!
Blenheim, New Zealand
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2012

I really have no complaints about my stay at this Best Western Plus except that I don't like basement rooms. I was happy with the price. The room was excellent, clean, comfortable, nice desk, good bathroom and shower, wifi that worked well. I should have requested a room on the second floor when I discovered I had been located in the basement. The breakfast was reasonable and there was a Subway nearby for snacks. No restaurant nearby as far as I could determine, but no gambling machines which was a plus with me. My stop in Las Vegas was necessitated because I needed to have my new motorcycle serviced or else I would have pushed on to Pahrump.

Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a detailed review about our hotel. Although our first level floor may come across as a basement, it is indeed a ground level. It is very satisfying to hear you enjoyed the quality, service and comfortability of the hotel. We do agree that the hotel is surrounded by many dining options including an Outback Steakhouse directly in the parking lot. We appreciate your review and hope to see you again soon.