6,293 results
All reviews wave pool mandalay bay lazy river house of blues foundation room shark reef pool area free tram convention center south end of the strip in room coffee mini bar great resort m life other hotels strip view room key
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Loved the pool area. Our two sons loved the wave pool and the lazy river. We all enjoyed swimming and soaking up the sun. We went during Easter and our Spring Break so the pool area was busy. But we were able to find lounge chairs after few minutes. The pools were not crowded. The hotel room was clean and beautiful. All the staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed April 4, 2018

First time stay and was here for a week, hubby attended a conference and I tagged along... after all, it is Vegas! I will start with the negatives so I can hopefully end on a positive note.

Negative:
- Small area on lower leg burned at Spa Mandalay during pedicure resulting in blisters
-Even Super 8's and Motel 6's have free coffee
-Coffee maker not working properly essentially destroying my 5$ cup of coffee, put in a ticket for a replacement over an hour ago... more on how this is handled later...
- No mini fridge or microwave
- Difficult to find price list for mini bar- where is it hiding??
- Many hotels along strip offer a free airport shuttle, but not Mandalay

Positive:

- Bed extremely comfortable!!
- Room decent size, Resort King, nice view of strip, fairly quiet.
- Nice shower and pretty decent TP
- Mobile check in and you can check out with your TV to skip the lines
- Pools and outside areas are nice

Updates:
- It took almost 3 hrs to get a new coffee machine, was told they tend to have problems with them
- After e mailing guest relations with spa complaint and pictures, they responded fairly quickly. apologized and comped the pedicure. However it would have been nice if they offered a free service in addition as it made for a less than relaxing and pleasurable experience upon my first visit.

To find mini bar price menu, press the menu button on the TV remote and scroll to the right and pick mini bar. Again, the bed is amazing!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
MGM_Resorts, Manager at Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Dear ksssy:

Thank you for sharing your service experiences. We appreciate your multiple reviews as your feedback helps us evaluate our performance. We are grateful for your feedback and look forward to your return.

Seth L:

Guest Relations Specialist
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino
MGM Resorts International
guests@mandalaybay.com

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Comfy bed and pillows. Good pools. Clean environment. Friendly staff. I wish they would add a Keurig machine with free coffee disk in the room, at least. Line up for in person check in is too long. You will spend at least 30 minutes in the line up. Use online check in process.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Business stay. Convenient location for the conference/venue. Not as great of a location for the leisure side of the stay. Rooms were always exceptionally clean when I returned to my room. Highly Recommend.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I always come to the Mandalay with my family because of the pool. It is a great experience. The river pool is fun and the wave pool is big. I also like interior of the hotel itself and the rooms. THe bayside buffet needs to be renovated i think. The carpet looks very old probably from all the food and drink that had been spilled over the years.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family