23,077 results
All reviews grand king room lazy river rainforest cafe wet republic david copperfield food court huge hotel m life other hotels monorail station slot machines west tower new york new york an upgrade long walk trip to vegas strip view
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I had a very pleasant stay, the room was spacious and very clean. The hotel had many amenities. It had lots of good eats and Starbucks!! I had a great time gambling and a good night sleep I would recommend it

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed April 4, 2018

This was my girlfriend and I first time going to vegas. We had a great time and look forward to coming back later in the year. It's so much to do, and we want to do it all. The hotels all seem high scale. Especially Mgm.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Mgm rooms need to improve. The shower was always hot. I was not able to turn it cold. I think there was something wrong with the shower knob or water pipes. The bed sheets were dirty. It had stains on it. Housekeeping and room check knocked on my door in the morning 2 days in a row despite having the DO NOT DISTURB SIGN on the door. That interrupted my sleep and woke me up. The first morning housekeeping walked in to the room without giving me an opportunity to open the door. I was NOT happy with my stay there this time, and I have stayed there over 5 times in the past.

Date of stay: April 2018
Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Specialist at MGM Grand Hotel and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Dear worldwide2468:

We appreciate your continued patronage but truly lament that your most recent visit to MGM Grand proved less than ideal. Please afford us the chance to apologize for the maintenance and housekeeping shortfalls found in your room, as well as for the uncharacteristic service committed by our housekeeping staff. Your opinions will certainly help to better gauge your perceptions and make improvements to our performance. We hope that despite these shortcomings, you will still make MGM Grand as your choice of lodging destination in Las Vegas.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

The room cleanliness was terrible and many items broken in our room. Had to be moved and was moved to a lesser room they what we were supposed to have. The staff tried to fix the situation but it was very poorly handed.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank brianeporter

Dear brianeporter:

Please allow us to express our sincere apologies for the unsatisfactory condition of your initial room, and we truly regret any inconvenience these issues may have caused you. Your feedback will no doubt help to identify areas in need of attention and reevaluate our performance to better serve us guests going forward. Thank you for sharing your comments, and we hope that you will consider giving MGM Grand a second chance to redeem ourselves in the future.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

vents were compleatly blocked with dirt and lent smelled like cigaretts had maintance come up and clean vents while we were at lunch came back up and they did clean them but the left the mess all over the floor fans and ac did not woork in room as well we called the front desk they offered another room so we switched this romm had bodily fluids all over the couch and a huge whole in the wall so we switched rooms again still smelled like cigaretts but at this point we were 4 hours in and just wanted to end it so we stayed in that room normaly stay at your other prperty the bellagio tryed this it was terrible why did we pay for the upgrade my recamendation is dont stay at the mgm

Room tip: dont bother paying for the upgrade
Date of stay: February 2018

Dear Jared P:

It is certainly disheartening to read about the complications you encountered during your stay at MGM Grand. Please accept our contrite apologies in regards to the maintenance and housekeeping shortfalls found in our rooms. We can assure you that the instances you depicted were not typical and we will address your concerns to our respective management team for further review. These unfortunate matters are truly lamentable, and we will strive to further mitigate them in the future.