23,052 results
All reviews grand king room lazy river rainforest cafe wet republic david copperfield food court huge hotel m life other hotels monorail station slot machines west tower new york new york an upgrade long walk trip to vegas strip view
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

1. The resort fee: Never staying in this hotel again. We ended up paying over $200 per night, plus a “resort fee”. You should be able to opt out of the resort fee if you’re not even interested in using their facilities. It’s just another way for them to scam you out of money.

2. No mini fridge. They have a mini fridge packed with items, but if you even MOVE an item YOU WILL BE CHARGED. There are sensors for the mini fridge and there are sensors on TOP of the mini fridge. So don’t even MOVE that bottle of water on top of the mini fridge because they WILL charge you. If you DO need a mini fridge then you need to call and they will bring you one for a fee for every day you use it.

3. The sink smelled like sewer. When I was washing my teeth and face it smelled like sewage.

4. No coffee maker. Who ever heard of staying at a $200 plus hotel and they can’t even give you a coffee maker??

The list goes on... MGM SUCKS

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sandra G
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Specialist at MGM Grand Hotel and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Dear Sandra G:

We truly regret that your time spent at MGM Grand fell far short of expectations. We would like to extend our sincere apologies in regards to the maintenance issues you endured in your assigned accommodations. Your preferences and observations will no doubt help to identify areas in need of attention, as we aspire to provide our guests with the exceptional resort experience. Please know we value your business and hope for the opportunity to better your opinions in the future.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

I had a very pleasant stay, the room was spacious and very clean. The hotel had many amenities. It had lots of good eats and Starbucks!! I had a great time gambling and a good night sleep I would recommend it

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed April 4, 2018

This was my girlfriend and I first time going to vegas. We had a great time and look forward to coming back later in the year. It's so much to do, and we want to do it all. The hotels all seem high scale. Especially Mgm.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Mgm rooms need to improve. The shower was always hot. I was not able to turn it cold. I think there was something wrong with the shower knob or water pipes. The bed sheets were dirty. It had stains on it. Housekeeping and room check knocked on my door in the morning 2 days in a row despite having the DO NOT DISTURB SIGN on the door. That interrupted my sleep and woke me up. The first morning housekeeping walked in to the room without giving me an opportunity to open the door. I was NOT happy with my stay there this time, and I have stayed there over 5 times in the past.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear worldwide2468:

We appreciate your continued patronage but truly lament that your most recent visit to MGM Grand proved less than ideal. Please afford us the chance to apologize for the maintenance and housekeeping shortfalls found in your room, as well as for the uncharacteristic service committed by our housekeeping staff. Your opinions will certainly help to better gauge your perceptions and make improvements to our performance. We hope that despite these shortcomings, you will still make MGM Grand as your choice of lodging destination in Las Vegas.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

The room cleanliness was terrible and many items broken in our room. Had to be moved and was moved to a lesser room they what we were supposed to have. The staff tried to fix the situation but it was very poorly handed.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank brianeporter

Dear brianeporter:

Please allow us to express our sincere apologies for the unsatisfactory condition of your initial room, and we truly regret any inconvenience these issues may have caused you. Your feedback will no doubt help to identify areas in need of attention and reevaluate our performance to better serve us guests going forward. Thank you for sharing your comments, and we hope that you will consider giving MGM Grand a second chance to redeem ourselves in the future.