See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 8, 2015 via mobile

Don't mind the smell, the place is OK. Really large rooms, great location, friendly and helpful staff. The casino is a little quiet and shabby but there's plenty of others close by. I had a good stay for a good price.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed January 28, 2010

With my friends and went snowboarding at the local parks. It was really fun and memorable.

Stayed: February 2007, travelled with family
Reviewed August 4, 2008

Stayed 4 out of 5 days at this hotel while travelling in group of 4. Only reason we didn't stay the first day was because our flight was cancelled. Comfortable and large rooms. Stayed here to stay out of hotel casinos. Only drawbacks were teh ppol, which was shallow and tiny and distance from the "strip". Staff quite accomodating and pleasant to interact with. Would not stay again for vacation, but if I ever needed to go there on business, I would definately put this on my list.

• Stayed: July 2006, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed May 20, 2008

What a place! The staff are some of the rudest I have ever encountered on front desk, the whole hotel smells foul and trust me, you wouldn`t want to walk bare foot on the carpet! The rooms are very dated and the furnishings poor! The bathrooms are dingy and the air ventilator is so noisy you cant have it on!
I guess you get what you pay for but surely there has to be a minimum standard? Take my advice and do not stay here, it`s the pits!

Stayed: June 2007
4  Thank mysterysnooper
Reviewed May 5, 2008

I stayed at the Atrium Suites the weekend of April 25-27 and got the hotel through Hotwire, overpaying at $75 a night. The room was adequate on the par of Motel 6. Visit their website and view the virtual tour of the suite.

The hotel is under major reconstruction. It is a Y shaped hotel with the two major north and south wings closed off. Only the small east wing or bottom of the Y is open. This wing is closest to Paradise Road and the rooms are above the lobby and auto entrance to the hotel. There are only 8 rooms to a floor in this wing. Surprisingly, the room was pretty quiet for most of the weekend. There was little traffic noise on Paradise and very little noise from the landing airliners, Friday and Saturday nights. Then on Sunday morning, the airplanes at McCarren starting taking off in a different direction. The hotel was then right underneath the takeoff pattern. I did not need a wake up call that morning!

With so few rooms open, the restaurant was closed during my stay and the swimming pool was drained and filled with construction debris. If there was a fitness center, I could not find it with so many hallways boarded up.

There was construction dust and grime in the public areas. Dirty fingerprints on the elevator walls, doors and control panel. They were never cleaned on Friday or Saturday. On Sunday morning as I was leaving, there was a guy finally cleaning the elevator, just in time for the construction workers on Monday.

On the back of the bathroom door, bedroom door, and the suite door, there were grimy sets of fingerprints from countless number of guests. The bed linens were nice and soft, because they were so old from countless number of washings.

There was no bellhop to assist with luggage. I never saw any one from housekeeping during my three days there.

If all you need is a room, then this hotel might be okay, but not $75 a night with no swimming pool. It is not a three star or two star. I am really disgusted with Hotwire. I complained to them, but they refused to discuss the issue.

• Stayed: April 2008, travelled solo