“Loved the stay - contrary to the other reviews I read” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Atrium Suites Hotel Las Vegas

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Atrium Suites Hotel Las Vegas
Ranked #163 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Chicago
“Loved the stay - contrary to the other reviews I read”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2007

I had read a lot of reviews about this place and was very skeptical when I got this hotel through HOtwire, but I had a genuinly good experience with the hotel. Probably I didnt have too many expectations from it also, since mine was a short 2 day stay, but I got a great room on the 6th floor with a fantastic view of the strip, got a great rate through hotwire, really clean King suit and nice clean bathrooms. I normally dont expect any more from a hotel than cleanliness. Check in was a breeze and so was chek out. Location of the place is really good, its not exactly on the strip but a couple blocks away, so you dont pay the premium in the price for staying on the strip. There is an albertsons close by (about a mile-2miles away) and the front desk provided me detailed directions to it. Overall had a very pleasent stay, and enjoyed the experience. Would definately visit again.

• Stayed July 2007

los angeles
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2007

Me and a friend were looking for a hotel on Hotwire last minute around 9pm to stay in because everywhere was sold out. Hotwire gave a rate for a hotel (they dont tell you the name until you pay for it) for 80 bucks...it was the cheapest we could get so we took it. Turned out to be Atrium.

I was expecting it to be a regular hotel room ( we were staying at the Riviera earlier but check out). But it was a one bedroom suite and everything was clean, sharp, and smell nice. The beds were very comfortable and the staff was great. Its also nice that its right next to the Hard Rock Hotel!

• Liked — Roomy hotel room
  • Disliked — No spectacular views
  • Stayed July 2007, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
california
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2007

Bad smells, as others have mentioned. The room was in disrepair - obviously overdue for new carpeting in particular.
The magnifying mirror/light was broken.

Tub didn't drain while I took my shower - found myself standing in the water up to my ankles.

Non-smoking room, but strong smell of smoke seems to come through the air conditioniong system.

The staff was friendly and helpful - though they seemed overwhelmed by all the customer complaints.

We had just come from a nicer hotel, so this was a bit hard to deal with. I didn't feel comfortable walking around the room barefoot, which isn't a good sign. But for people with lower expectations, who are not so picky about cleanliness, it might be fine.

• Liked — beds were pretty comfy
  • Disliked — everything seemed a bit dirty
  • Stayed June 2007, travelled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank trippyCalifornia

Travellers are raving about these Las Vegas hotels

Canada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2007

We were trying to book the Tuscany Suites (around the corner) thru Hotwire. We asked Hotwire in advance if the Tuscany was one of "their" hotels.."Yes"

Anyway, we ended up at the Atrium "suites"

1. We booked over 2 months in advance but when I called the hotel (after getting the "surprise" from Hotwire) and asked for a NON-SMOKING room, I was advised they didnt have any available...TWO MONTHS in advance. They said they'd TRY to get me a NS room but they didnt try hard enough I guess. As soon as we got off the elevator on the 5th floor, we could smell stale cigarette smoke..this stink followed us everywhere on the 5th floor..right into the room and bed.

2. The "suite" aspect is over rated. its like a regular hotel room except they've squeezed in a wall to separate off the bedroom..part of it is a 45 degree slant which chops the main portion of the room way down. Theres a table & 2 chairs in that part and Two people can't walk around in that part at the same time.

We visited friends at the Tuscany suites..MUCH nicer, non smoking and huge rooms.

3. Oh, by the way, we stayed in $ 39 and $ 49 motels enroute to Vegas. They all had free internet. Atrium advertises High speed internet but when I tried to connect from our room, it didnt work. I called the front desk and found out that the Do have internet..but its NOT free. They want $ 10.00 a day ! What a rip off ! Never again.

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — No Non smoking rooms available/ No FREE internet-bring $$/ "suite" too small
  • Stayed May 2007, travelled as a couple
Mackay, Australia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2007

My wife and I plus 2 kids, aged 8 & 11, spent three nights at the Atrium Suites Las Vegas in April 2007. We had booked a twin queen room. When we got there they only had a single king room so the kids slept on the sofa bed. The checkin lady told us that our booking on the internet is only a request and is therefore not guaranted.

The second night we went to have showers at about 7:00pm and no hot water. We rang the front desk and the maintenance department got back to us and told us that there would be hot water in about five miniutes. About 30 minutes later the water was OK. On the third night the same thing. At about 8:30pm, the maintenance man came to our room to tell us there is a problem with the boiler and it was now OK and we would have hot water in about 10 minutes. Two hours later the kids went to bed dirty and the parents had cool showers. When we told the reception at check out the next morning she didn't care.

My advice, stay somewhere else. There is plenty of accomodation in Lad Vegas.

• Liked — Some of the staff were very efficent.
  • Disliked — No hot water and some of the staff did not care.
  • Stayed April 2007, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank johnpalmer2016
Fontana, California
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2007

Let me start by saying I've stayed in many hotels in Vegas as I do a lot of business there. I've stayed in hotels like Palace Station, Sahara, Excalibur, Luxor, Flamingo, Tropicana, Venetian, Treasure, Monte Carlo, and The Wynn. As well as many non-casino time-share hotels and chain hotels.
Booked this hotel as I was on a business trip, but brought along my wife and baby daughter. Front desk staff was friendly. Took elevator up to, I believe 4th floor, where my room was located. As soon as we got off the elevator, there was a horrible sulphur-like smell in the halls. Ok. Not going to hang out in the halls, so not a huge deal. However, the smell lingered in the hotel for the whole we week we were there.
Got to our room, and there was an awful smell of cheap cologne in the room. It was really gross and unbearable. We called the front desk, and changed rooms.
The second room smelled a little better, but a bit like cigarettes. The rooms look very "cheesy" and feel dirty. The carpet is dirty and you will get the old "black socks" if you walk around the room for a while. The couch was a bit grimy and old. The lighting in the rooms is horrible. The rooms need a serious upgrade/makeover.
I can't remember if the internet connection was working or if there was any at all.
We bought a small hot pot to heat up baby food and bottles. It blew out the fuse in the living room area. There was no way to fix it that day, so they had to run an orange extension cord from the bedroom to the living room area until the next day.
Seems like there are a lot of airline people staying here, as we saw many pilots and flight attendants. They must have a really good contract rate to stay here.
I'm not in to casino hopping, but it is near the Hard Rock. However, Paradise Rd is somewhat of a seedy area off the strip.
I would not recommend this hotel, and would not stay there again with all the other options at the same price or better in Vegas. Just feels like a dirty Vegas hotel off the strip. No idea how they got 3 stars compared to all the other 3-star hotels in Vegas.

Stayed August 2006
Santa Ana California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2006

Atrium Suites has alot to offer many people. I came to just relax from my everyday work schedule. I didn't come to gamble but to relax. The staff was very courteous as well as catered to my every need. I enjoyed the view out of my room that I didn't even go out the first night I was there. The view of the sky was an array of baby blue and pink. It was gorgeous. As night fell the colors of the surrounding taller buildings lit the sky.
I checked out the hotel later the next day to see what they had to offer. The room was clean and neat. The colors in the room were very color coordinated in teal green and maroon. Very welcoming, the only thing missing was french doors instead of regular hard doors to the bedroom.
I ate in the restaurant area and the food was great and hot as expected. I also ordered room service the last night I was there. Much better than I expected and worth the cost.
The hotel was very quiet at night so you could get a good nights sleep. The bathroom didn't have a thing wrong with it. I guess you could say the whole stay was GREAT and I would definitely refer this hotel to others.

Stayed October 2006