2,845 results
All reviewsrooftop poolmurphy bedtime sharediamond resortsfull kitchenplanet hollywoodhawaiian marketplacebedroom suiteunderground parkingsmall balconysales pitchtimeshare propertytimeshare presentationoff the stripconvenience storebusiness centerconcierge desk
Reviewed April 22, 2011

Ok so, it's not your average Vegas hotel. However, what other hotel will give you a 1 bdrm suite with a full kitchen for a ridiculously low price? The pullout bed in the living room was quite comfortable for a pullout. The bathroom was spacious as was the one bedroom. It was great for three girls traveling to the strip for the first time.

Front desk was exceptionally friendly as was the concierge. They helped us with everything and were always offering suggestions of things to do.

The even offer a shuttle to a grocery store a couple times a week for extended stay guests. We saved a lot of money by picking up groceries and making quick meals in our kitchen as opposed to some of the pricey restaurants out there on the strip!

I have very few complaints really. I will say that you have to sleep with the blinds closed, which I learned on the first night, as the constant flashing of some jumbotron at Planet Hollywood would wake me up. The lights from the strip were enough to illuminate the entire room! Also, the housekeeping doesn't seem to have a schedule so it was hit or miss with getting towels. We were told we'd have our sheets changed on night 4 but that never happened. Neither did the full clean-up of the room. Didn't bother us too much though because we didn't spend enough time in the room to care!

The TV had complete cable. I love coming to the States and getting to watch all of the things I don't get here in Canada!

There's a little convenience store on the ground floor with such friendly staff and they sell EVERYTHING!

My last comment, which should be taken seriously by the staff there - the old man cologne scent when you walk into the lobby. It was kind of awkward to complain about but on night 4 when two of us came down with extreme sore throats - it made it even worse. The smell made it's way to the hallways of the floors but thankfully not the rooms! Stop spraying your lobby with cologne it's sickening!!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank ss1289
Reviewed April 21, 2011

i stayed here -- 1bd suite last year and really loved it. so i decided to come back this year but this time i wanted to try Studio room, just to see how it is like.

There was only about $10 difference between Studio & 1bd Suite and after all my experience, i learned that it's worth paying an extra $10 to stay 1bd Suite.

the Studio has a Murphy bed(pull-out bed) and you need to physically move a couch and coffee table to use it. THEN there is NO room for them if you pull a bed out. so i needed to put the couch against a balcony slide window and coffee table in a closet.
PLUS there was NO blanket in the room just a piece of thin sheet.

The Room is clean and had small kitchen which are nice Plus the internet is reasonable -- $8 for 24hrs /$15 for 3days. other vegas hotels normally charge the interent $15 for 24hrs.

One disappointment i had with my stay this time was first staff who helped me checking in.
Her name is Sandra and she finally called me after waiting in a long line but as soon as i walked toward her, she started helping out someone else without mentioning/explaining/apologizing to me. Her manager came/cut in my turn and asked Sandra to help his customer. IF she kindly told me that, then i didn't feel bad.

I tried to be a patient without saying anything. but after waiting in a long line and now took her another 10min or so to help other customers, she was STILL ignoring me and helping other customer. and i started seeing other customers behind me started getting their keys.

Here is the worst part of her rudeness...
when she finished helping the customer, she didn't even say "Hi", "Sorry for the wait" or anything.. she just asked me my last name without eye contact.

i was really upset about her rudeness!
she didn't even say any greeting words like "Thank you" or "enjoy your stay" as well as no eye contact. NO smile or anything!

I went to my room and it was smelled like a cigarette though it was supposed to be a NON-smoking room.
I requested to change my room but they tried to push me to use a spray to deal with it.
They even said they were over booked and no room available.
i needed to explain to them i was sensitive about the cigarette smell in order to get a new room.
I don't smoke and I am really sensitive with the smell and i hate it.

In addition, their walls are paper thin.. so you hear noises from your neighbor.
my next neighbor with the first cigarette smelled room was pretty loud when i walked in.
so i was glad i moved to a different one.

Overall...
I still like this hotel because it's in the middle of strip and reasonable rate.
They keep their hotel really clean and other staffs besides this Sandra lady were very nice.

So, i think i will still come back to this hotel in the future but next time better to get 1bd suite.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank hawaianchica
Reviewed April 14, 2011

Paid for hotel on travelocity. Got there they wanted 250 on a credit card for incedentals. Nuts. Then get to my roomn and it is a pull down bed!!! I didn't sleep all week! Make sure you do not book this room! Room Service food was terrible also.

Room Tip: Make sure you don't book a pull down
Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Jacqui1970
Reviewed April 6, 2011

The room was clean with a view of the Planet Hollywood Miracle Mile and partial view of the Paris Hotel. As opposed to a normal 2 bedroom condo, this was a 1 bedroom/bath with a sofa bed in the living room, plus a lockoff studio next door. I do not consider this a 2 bedroom unit. Fairly quiet except when the garbage trucks came in the early morning hours. A short walk to Las Vegas Blvd, very close to New York, New York, the Excalibur, and the Bellagio. Wifi was available for a fee, though there is a complimentary business center with printer. Be aware of constant harassment to take a tour of the facility(timeshare sales).

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 6, 2011

We exchanged into Polo Towers In March of 2011. Took our daughter and son-in-law with us. When we checked in we were getting a 1 bedroom unit with a sofa bed but managed to get a second 1 bedroom unit if we listened to their sales pitch, which we did. After we told them we would not buy into their timeshare the towel service in both units stopped unless we called the front desk. We were to receive a deep cleaning after 5 days, this did not happen, we called the front desk again and were told they would do it at 9:45 PM. We told the no thanks. It was done on the 6th day of our stay, we were leaving the next day, big deal. We felt we were targeted because we would not buy into their time share. My advise is if you go to their presentation make it as late as you can in your stay

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family