2,884 results
All reviews rooftop pool murphy bed time share diamond resorts full kitchen planet hollywood hawaiian marketplace bedroom suite underground parking small balcony sales pitch timeshare property timeshare presentation off the strip convenience store business center concierge desk
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Stayed here 3 nights for a friends bachelor party. I must say, I've been to Vegas several times and never even noticed this place. The rooms are very nice, and the facility is well kept - for the price! Make no mistake, its no Bellagio, but who cares! The roof top pool was nice, had great views, but was often crowded. There is a snack shop with everything you can imagine at good prices. You are a half block off the strip in a central location to all the biggest and newest casinos. We had great views of City Center from our room.

• Stayed: July 2011
2  Thank schneiks
Reviewed October 31, 2011

The rather faded, dated exterior of Polo Towers had always made us wonder if the interior was the same. We decided to find out when we booked a week using the Getaways program offered by Interval International (a membership program for timeshare owners). We stayed for a week. Oct. 1 - 8, 2011 in a one-bedroom (excellent king-sized bed) unit, with full (and fully equipped) kitchen, large living/dining area and spacious bathroom with entrances to it from both the bedroom and the living room. There were large flat-screen televisions in both the bedroom and living room.

We asked at check-in to have a higher room so were assigned to the 21st floor - our southwest view looked out over McCarran Airport and across the valley. It was also convenient to the rooftop pool, just a floor above us.

If there was any negative about our stay it would be experiences at the pool/bbq level. It is clearly marked there is to be no food, beverage or glass in the pool area yet the day we arrived one family had taken over a cabana and set up a virtual buffet at poolside while another guest drank a beer from the bottle while in the pool. Perhaps plastic cups and plates should be provided.

The location is excellent: We were a block off the Vegas Strip, an easy walk to City Center, Planet Hollywood, Miracle Mile Shops and MGM. We caught the city transit ($5 for two hours/$7 for 24-hours) and did our grocery shopping at Whole Foods grocery found in the Town Square Shopping Center at the south end of The Strip.

On the very positive side was the daily garbage collection and exchange of used kitchen and bathroom towels that room service provided -- as well as a mid-week full cleaning -- we don't get that much room service at Marriott's Ko Olina in Hawaii!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
6  Thank The_Travelnwrite
Reviewed October 30, 2011

Usually this place is awesome but after this last experience we will never be back. We left Sunday morning to go get some brunch, we came back and the kitchen was flooded with sewer water. We called and complained, they apologized and said they would clean it up, because of the smell we pleaded for a different room. The obliged but didn't try to compensate in any other way, even after I told them how my 1 year old fell in the gross water. Horrible customer service.

• Stayed: October 2011
2  Thank rachel1027
diamondresorts, Manager at Polo Towers Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2011

We are very sorry about what happened - a very unusual occurrence. Our records show that our team at the resort offered a gift card and it was collected from reception. Please, if you were not the recipient of that, then let us know and we will send you one immediately. We hate the fact you don't want to come back, especially if you've always enjoyed it so much! If you want to discuss the matter further, we encourage you to reach out to us on our website DiamondResorts.com. We're glad that you posted your experience so that we can ensure no guests have the same experience in the future.

Reviewed October 24, 2011

There are times when you go to Vegas, and you wanna have a great time, spend top dollar and not think twice about it! I've yet to have one of those times, so finding a reasonable place to stay on the strip that does not cost an arm and a leg is imperative for me.

Luckily I got it right on the first try! Polo Towers is great! Located one block from Planet Hollywood and the Miracle Mile shops, a block from the MGM grand, and at prices that even I could afford this place was a prayer answered.

It gets better, the rooms are nice! New furniture, flat panel TVs, I didn't feel like I was sleeping in a motel. The only thing that may throw some people off is the Murphy bed (Thats a bed that folds into a wall when you are not using it). I personally only used my room to sleep, so I took it down once and left it that way the whole time!

All the above perks, plus there is a pool, decent gym (for a hotel) snack bar and very friendly staff.

This is my new hotel of choice!..until the day I can spend top dollar and not think twice about it at least!

Room Tip: I stayed in tower #1, a friend stayed in #3 though, and said the rooms were similar, however he had a more modern shower.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Charles-M-SJ
Reviewed October 22, 2011

Just got back from a 1 week stay at Polo towers las vegas. Oct 12 - 19th It was great. Yes the place is getting old , but it is well maintained, Great location , The suite 1 bed room was 613 sq. ft. large liviving room & fully equipped kitchen . nice bathroom and nice king bed in bedroom. Over all the satff were great and very helpfull. You can not get better for the price, If you want the noise of the strip stay on the strip. Polo is only 1/2 block off the strip, but it gives you some peace and quite after a night on the strip. The pool on the roof is nice quite and not over crowded , no kids and room to lay around ,not like the big high end hotels. We will be back ///

Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple