2,844 results
All reviewsrooftop poolmurphy bedtime sharediamond resortsfull kitchenplanet hollywoodhawaiian marketplacebedroom suiteunderground parkingsmall balconysales pitchtimeshare propertytimeshare presentationoff the stripconvenience storebusiness centerconcierge desk
Reviewed February 21, 2012

This is my first stay at Polo Towers. We were there for a week. Wonderful "everything" The only thing I could say negative is that they charge a minimal fee for the gym. Location was fantastic without the feeling of a casino. Rooms and bed clean, very comfortable, great view- we stayed in tower 2. Free laundry (only charge for soap), free shuttle on certain days to shopping- grocery and outlets, and to downtown Freemont St. I would definitely stay again and recommend to anyone. We are part of a travel club for rates (exchange)

Room Tip: shuttle from airport does stop here (2nd stop) so not too long
1  Thank kim2008
Reviewed February 18, 2012

This is a time- share property that is outdated, over- prized and does not hve any ammenties.. When I asked about restaraunt options I was refered to a Denny's. The entire staff was rude and any futuristic traveler should never be exposted to a situation like this.. I was there for one night and checked out and moved to another hotel called the Trump who knows what customer service is all about.. I lost over $400.00, however I could not stay in a box for another night.. It was a studio apt with the bed in the wall.. Travel's beware!!!!!

Room Tip: Do not stay here!!!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
6  Thank Richard H
Reviewed February 16, 2012

Convenient location right in the heart of the strip. I love love love the amazing bed in the one bedrooms. I sleep so good i dont want to go anywhere except to eat and shop ! The rooms are spacious and come fully equipped with a kitchenette. The space and the location is everything to me. We are owners at this resort and when i walk in the place i want to be treated like royalty. The only downside is no free internet. Other than that - highly recommended. Studios are extremely small but if you arent picky it will do

Room Tip: One bedrooms !
Reviewed February 13, 2012

When we arrived the hotel staff seemed curtious, however as soon as they realized we were not interested in any upgrades or time shares, the helpfulness and any politeness stopped there. Any time we asked a question after that they were short and snappy.

The room itself appeared clean at first. When we removed the couch cushions to pull the bed down from the wall, there was something slimy caked on the outside. It looked like blood and mucous. Disgusting! Also, when we opened one of the bathroom drawers it had dirty hair and a used bandaid in it. This room had definitely not been cleaned properly! The floor was also wet in several Large spots and the room had a strange smell.

One of the worst night's sleep I had in a long time. The bed was uncomfortable and there was a VERY annoying sound that would come through the air conditioning when it came on. I'm a deep sleeper and couldn't even shake it. I called to tell them about it and all I got was "oh, sorry".

On the postive, the rooftop pool and hottub were great and the hotel is centrally located on the strip. Perfect for walking to places close by. HOWEVER- you have to walk through a scary looking area to get out of the hotel.

Would never stay at a Diamond "Resorts" hotel again.

3  Thank Julia H
Reviewed February 12, 2012

The Villas at Polo Towers are a timeshare, so certainly you may expect a sales pitch. We went and it was not bad at all, nothing pushy or over the top. Stayed in the 1 bedroom unit - which had a very comfy bed and lots of space. Had a partial strip view. Walk to the strip was about 100 yards or so - not bad at all.

Very centrally located for Vegas Strip, walked to everything. Would trade for this one again, for next time in Vegas