2,985 results
All reviews rooftop pool murphy bed time share diamond resorts full kitchen hawaiian marketplace planet hollywood studio room small balcony timeshare property sales pitch timeshare presentation off the strip convenience store business center concierge desk living area
Reviewed March 19, 2012

Just got back from Las Vegas and we stayed at Polo Towers a one bedroom villia (613 sg.ft. ) and as last time it was as we expected, great. You can,t get better for the price even at the high end hotels . the large bedroom a great bathroom and a living room to relaxe in after you made a drink from the fully equipped kitchen with ice maker. And this all just steps from the strip next to Planet Hollywood and Wallgrens. Staff are friendly and helpfull and ready to help if you need it. As last time I said we will be back and I really can see myself and our friends staying anywhere eles. Over the past 20 or so yrs coming to Las Vegas and stayed in some of the big high-end hotels, Polo Towers is by far the best over al .

Trip type: Travelled with friends
13  Thank Aime61
Reviewed March 17, 2012

We stayed at polo towers for one week and it wonderful. The staff were very friendly. We had a two bed appartment on the 14th floor facing the city centre. The view was amazing up and down the strip. The shop was much better than expected. The whole place was spotless.
I reccomend taking a tour with Char Cruz, earthmark tours. She is a native of Las Vages and took us to the valley of fire for the day. If you see any shows you have to see "O" and "LOVE"
both AMAZING
Thank you to all the staff at polo towers

Room tip: Just ask, they will do thier best. Strip view is wonderful. You will get some noise from the outside but this is Las vages. If you would rather have peace and quiet ask for it
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Janet F
Reviewed March 16, 2012

I read lots of reviews before booking and was a little nervous. I have to say we were 100% pleasantly surprised and impressed! Check in was super easy and we got in our room early, the room was gorgeous (clean, comfy bed, great kitchen), the location is ideal, and the pool was fantastic! They even provide you with huge pool towels and the sun is never blocked by other tall buildings. It's so easy to walk almost anywhere on the strip, but there is also a bus stop right on the strip in front of the hotel. I always felt safe walking the half block off the strip to the hotel, even at 1 AM. It was well-lit at all times and never seemed dangerous to me, like others reviewers mentioned. I love that it was smaller, non-smoking, and it only takes 2 minutes to walk outside from your room. When you stay at the huge casino hotels it can take 15 minutes just to get from your room to the lobby! There were a few maintenance issues in the hotel during our stay, but the customer service was excellent. The desk people were so nice and helpful and fixed everything ASAP. I recommend this place 100% and would definitely stay here again.

Room tip: Ask for a view of the strip if they have it available
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Kristin G
Reviewed March 14, 2012

Great location, nice rooms, good value. Enjoyed the jacuzzi tub after long walks on the strip. Overall, would stay again.

Reviewed March 14, 2012

I stayed in a 1 bdrm/1 ba condo on the 4th floor overlooking the kids waterpark and tot lot. It was Feb so the tot lot/play area was quiet (chilly outside) The bathroom was good sized with 2 sink/vanity areas across from each other. Great for spreading your own stuff around. The tub was large but it might be a problem for people climbing into it if you are elderly or had surgery recently. The daily maid service changed towels and replaced trash liners.

All of the appliances in the kitchen were brand new Cuisinart (very nice). The kitchen was fully stocked and nice sized. The entry hall had a very large storage closet and tile area to keep your luggage, strollers, laundry baskets, etc.

WIFI is through ibahn. Options are for daily, 3 day or 5 day service if I remember correctly. Unfortunately I cannot remember what I paid for the 3 day service. Since this was a business trip I paid for the ibahn otherwise I usually create my own WIFI through my Android phone.

The drive to the entrance is not impresive and actually kind of odd. You pass the Marriott Grande Vista timeshare next door and come around the back parking lot. Do not be discouraged as the location is very close to the strip and across from Planet Hollywood that has a ton of restaurants, 'Miracle Mile' shops, etc. I walked there to have breakfast every day - quite a few restaurants to choose from as well as a Coffee Bean - no Starbucks.

Should you need a doc in the box - CVS and Walgreens are walking distance on the other side. Also a McDonalds. If you do not have a car, they have a shuttle service that takes you to the local Albertsons several times during the week for your grocery runs. They also have a DVD rental box next to the mini market off the lobby.

I would definitely stay in this property again - can't beat the location. Everyhing was updated and clean. Most other timeshares only have maid service once during the week - I was pleased it was daily here.

The only negative comments are they do not have an on-site restaurant or washer/dryer in each room.

Date of stay: February 2012