ARIA Resort & Casino
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$134
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
US$240
US$129
  • Pool
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$127
Mirage.com
US$185
US$179
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$84
US$67
  • Pool
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$410
US$199
SignatureMGMGrand
US$138
US$135
Hotels.com
US$75
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$75
Paris Las Vegas
25,760 results
All reviewsjulian serranohigh techcorner suitetouch screencity viewmodern hotelremote controlother hotelssky suitesmini barfloor to ceiling windowsamazing hotelfitness centerresort feelong walktrip to vegasroom key
Reviewed 26 February 2012

Great accommodations, convenient, very clean. The beds are extremely comfortable and the room was very large and spacious. Everyone was very friendly. The "Buffet" was very very good and I would recommend to anyone! We say Viva Elvis and this was so convenient since the show was at the Aria. We stayed February 17-20, 2012 and enjoyed it tremendously. Couldn't have been any better for our first visit to Vegas! Convenient pick up and drop off for tour buses too. So organized!!!

Room Tip: I can't imagine that any room would be bad!
2  Thank Debbie20092012
Reviewed 26 February 2012

Everything about this hotel shines...literally and figuratively. The staff were very attentive and pleasant. It was our anniversary and we were treated to a lovely room on the 51st floor and received chocolate covered strawberries and coconut bars as a 'congratulations'. The room was very clean and well appointed. Love the shampoo! The whole weekend was just fabulous! We are non-smokers and are usually bothered by the smoke in casinos; but here, the ventilation system is amazing--very very little smokiness.

Room Tip: as high as possible
2  Thank SoCalOma
Reviewed 26 February 2012

Aria is by far the best hotel and casino on the strip. The rooms are amazing and the atmosphere is fun.

• Stayed: February 2012
2  Thank Estebon68
Reviewed 26 February 2012

Very mixed review and indifferent stay.

Valet was a joke. No signage or direction- no one there to even greet you. If you want something done right, do it yourself and self-park.

Our room had a nice view of the condos across the way...

The rooms are nice but have way too much technology. One wrong push of a button and everything shuts off. Way too many button clicks to get something to come on or work, expecially the TV. Also, some of the outlets were wired backwards so pressing one button would turn something else on/off. The best thing about the rooms is the bedding- incredible.

For the massive resort fee charged, you would think in-room coffee service would be provided. Ah... no. And they hit you with this honor bar fridge and snacks which take up a majority of the counter space.

The service/hospitality of the staff was the worst part of our stay. It is what I would find at a AAA one-diamond resort. The front desk was abrupt and curt at check-in. The only thing the clerk seemed enthusiatic in telling us about the resort was to be careful when opening the fridge for the honor bar, as incorrect charges could take place. Gee... thanks. And actually that was the ONLY thing the clerk told us about the resort.

Of course, everything is expensive and IMO extremely overpriced for the value. They like to cater to the conventions/meetings, as they are a captive audience and they can suck the life out of them with $5 bottled water and coffee.

We were also barged in on by the "honor bar monitor" at 5 PM without a knock or warning (my bad for not pressing the DND sign button). However, our 1/2 naked requests from our bed to leave were ignored so I had to get up and escort her out. Maybe she wanted to watch... who knows. A call to the front desk "manager" yielded no resolution and the issue still remains unresolved.

If you want BJ dealt out of a shoe, you will only find $50 tables or higher at night. You may find $25 during the day.

If this is AAA's idea of a 5-diamond rating then their rating system is seriously flawed.

3  Thank runningman5k
Reviewed 25 February 2012

I have been to Vegas several times, averaging 2 to 3 times a year. I have also stayed at most of the resorts on the strip. I recently stayed at the Aria ( for the 3rd time), I was able to get a CORNER SUITE. The room was spacious, beautiful and clean. The beds are to die for. The restaurants top notch. The staff was also great. The morning I cxhecked out, I went to the Concierge to print my boarding pass. There ws a large convention apparently checking out at the same time as me. The lines were long as would be, when checking out 2300 people. So I asked the concierge if checkout was possible through the players' club. She made a couple of phone calls and I was all set. he took the time so I didn't have gto. LOVE THIS PLACE !!!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends