“Nice new hotel with good rates”

ARIA Resort & Casino
Ranked #15 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 9 March 2012

We got an American Airlines deal flying out of Dallas for 4 days stay plus 1 free show for 2. The room was nice but not spectacular. We checked in on Sat but the guy at the front desk asked us to check again the next day. So we decided to find out on Sun and the lady said she upgrade us to a suite on the 33rd floor for 50 bucks more a night. We were so glad we did that! It was a corner suite so it was like a penthouse with windows all around including the hot tub bathroom and views of the strip and casino's! Veryyy nice! And the toilet had all these fancy controls! Very comfortable. Also the property has 3 outdoor jacuzzi's and 2 big heated pools!
Did not win anything in their slot machines tho!

Room Tip: Corner suites have great views and windows all around.
1  Thank alka_dallas
There are newer reviews for ARIA Resort & Casino

Reviewed 9 March 2012

We stayed in LV with our twin 5 year olds and grandparents in an adjoining room, which is heaven for the kids. We chose this hotel as with children it is slightly off the strip but still near everything.

The rooms were spacious, modern, functional and quiet. The staff were friendly and more than accommodating. The kids loved the room service, done in style.

Used the nanny service one night, came home and the kids were asleep, safe, report written, nice gift left and upon waking completely indoctrinated about God, which was a bit of a shock.

Would definitely stay here again. The restaurant lemongrass at aria was delicious, great food and staff friendly.

Went to see Elvis, unbelievably good. Don't miss this one...we are not big show people, so for us to be impressed.....

No kids activities as perse.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank kirra99
Reviewed 9 March 2012

We just got back from Aria and I have to admit I am slightly disappointed based on a Vegas standard. (I figure the standard has to be higher here given all the high end hotels and this is why you will find minor faults highlighted)

The hotel is beautiful, the lobby is huge and the hotel is clean and modern. The vanilla chocolate musk smell from the lobby is a little tiresome after day three but who hangs out in the lobby. The service in the restaurants is excellent. The rooms are all controlled electronically and with one push of a button beside the bed, everything shuts off. There is a little electronic panel where you can charge all your gadgets. If you get a nice room, the view is beautiful. If not, complain as I doubt the hotel will be at 100% capacity. The pool area looks nice and there is a beach volleyball section that would be fun mid spring.

The hotel is linked underground to the Monte Carlo and you can keep heading towards Mandalay. You have to take a tram the opposite direction to get to Bellagio or head towards the strip and walk down. There are shops and a food court just before Monte Carlo if you are looking for a quick bite. Definitely try the sweet restaurant in Aria Jean Phillipe. Wow. It is the same one as found in Bellagio.

The cons: The black-out drapes aren't so great. Although the buttons open and close the drapes, at the very top where the curtain attaches to the rod were gaps and the sun came in quite a bit. (enough to wake me up) When you go to sleep "early" in the morning that is a little annoying. The walls are thin. One morning we were up quite early because of the music blasting from our neighbors room. Don't even talk about the noise you could hear while in the bathroom. I think the noise travels through the vents. Let's just say you can hear a lot! The bathroom is small and the two sink vanity is smaller.(pain in the butt as everything fell over while blow drying my hair) They have shampoo/conditioner/shower gel but it seems to be a generic brand, not the luxurious lines I've used at other hotels. (If you are picky, bring your own) The front desk service was good/bad. One woman who checked us in was rude and made us feel like we were imposing on her. Another woman was very accommodating and thankfully made up for the disgruntled one. The walk to get to the strip is a little hike. You have to go through crystals which is a high end shopping center to get out onto the street. Although the hotel is really only one building removed from the blvd, it feels much further. (there is a free tram that will take you to Monte Carlo or Bellagio which is very convenient) It is a beautiful hotel and the room is very nice, but unfortunately it does not stand up to the room we had at the venetian. If you compare this hotel to non Vegas hotels elsewhere, it would likely be a five star, but because it is Vegas and I have been to other hotels, I'd say it is a four and a half star for the reasons noted above. If you aren't overly critical and haven't stayed at some of the other high end resorts, you will love this place. Me personally, I'm not sure I would go back unless I got a another great deal.

Reviewed 9 March 2012

I went with my girlfriend to spend the weekend, and the Aria definitely made the vacation worthwhile. Initially, we checked in early and they gave us a room on the fourth floor, which she didn't like too much. Afters short run around, they moved us to the 29th floor and the room was amazing! Contrary to some reviews, the employees were very hospitable and working in the hospitality industry myself,I felt they did a great job making me feel welcome. Also, some say the walk to the room was long, which said to me, that these people had never been to Vegas, or at least not on the Strip. The hotel is gorgeous, although the lines are long to check in or out, but they do offer alternative methods. I would definitely go back as I am putting together a bachelor pay in August and I hope that they have some great deal to accommodate us. LOVE IT!

Room Tip: Choose beforehand a higher floor room
1  Thank Tony G
Reviewed 8 March 2012

If you can afford to stay here, do it!
I love the Aria and it's modern look and fancy tech advanced amenities in each room.
There are plenty of food options and the usual games on the casino floor. The only negative thing about Aria is the pool and the death ray thing that it has going on. The 2nd floor is really under-utilized and there's lots of dead space there.
Go and enjoy if you can!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank glowtsai
Reviewed 8 March 2012

common courtesy and friendly service remains timeless. The staff at Aria are very helpful and always greet you with a smile. Then you get to your room. Quality. Comfortable. Clean. Nice touch with remote controlled EVERYTHING. Food selection is excellent. Best hotel hands down.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank emelleme
Reviewed 8 March 2012

Aria is the Luxury you are looking for without breaking your bank !!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family