1,533 results
All reviewsfull kitchenplanet hollywoodoff the stripthe miracle mile shopstimeshare exchangefive minute walkone bedroom suitedaily maid servicetwo blockssmall kitchenettetime sharepool towelslaundry roomquiet locationcasino hotelnon smokingwithin easy walking distance
Reviewed April 1, 2018

I spent a few days in Vegas before flying home after a group trip. Being an older woman by myself I was looking for a safe hotel away from the Strip & this certainly filled the bill. I appreciated that a key card was necessary to get into the hotel & also to use the elevator. I wanted to relax after traveling around for 2 weeks, & this being a non casino hotel, it was quiet & uncrowded. I had an efficiency so I stayed in for breakfast & lunch, but walked up to the Miracle Mile for dinner. Everything I needed was there so I could have fixed my own dinner if I chose. There is a laundry room on the premises so I didn't have to go home with dirty clothes. I don't expect to return to Vegas anytime soon, but if I do, this is where I will stay.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
CarriageHouseStaff, General Manager at The Carriage House, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2018

Dear Kanilea361,

Thank you for our perfect score and this lovely review! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed March 30, 2018

This was my 2nd stay at the Carriage House and again it was excellent.
We stayed 2 weeks this time - not too long!! We stayed in a 1 bedroom accessible room (as we did last time) and it was everything we needed.
The bed settee in the lounge was comfortable and allowed us the benefit of 2 separate bedrooms so plenty of privacy.
Although the room could do with a good dusting by the housekeeping it was clean and serviceable.
The pre service given by Lenora was 1st class, she was always helpful and quick to reply.
The walk to the Miracle Mile took about 4 minutes depending on pedestrian lights so being 'off Strip' was really not a problem.
We like the fact that it is not a Casino hotel and the $40 - $50 a night saving of a resort fee makes staying here a no brainer for me.
I don't know when I'll be back to Vegas, but have little doubt this will be my 1st choice stay!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank dragon57
Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here with our family and enjoyed that it was quiet and not busy like most casino resorts. The pool was not fancy but we enjoyed the quietness. The rooms were large and had a lovely kitchen. I was very disappointed however with the poor wifi service. It was extremely unreliable which annoyed me!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed March 26, 2018

A quiet room within walking distance of the Strip . Bathroom was a little small but very clean. Appreciated the security of the key card entry to hotel and elevator. Also this hotel does NOT charge a resort fee which is a good saving.
Would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
CarriageHouseStaff, General Manager at The Carriage House, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2018

Dear CRM13,

Reviewed March 19, 2018

Bed was comfortable, room was nice. Could use new utensils but still worked ok. Stayed for one week. Being able to cook meals is a real plus and makes staying more affordable. I think this may only be for the timeshare rooms? About 2 blocks off the middle of the strip, we usually do quite a bit of walking and the central location is a good thing.

Room Tip: This hotel is part of our timeshare.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rogue576

Dear rogue576,

Thank you for the great review of our hotel! All of our rooms have at least a kitchenette so even in the smaller rooms you can prepare some meals. When you return, please be sure to ask for new utensils if yours are not what you were expecting.

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon.