The pros- this hotel was nice in that the room was nice, the soaking tub was a plus and the bed was the most comfortable bed we've ever had in a hotel. We saw Cirque De Soleil which was amazing and wonderful. It was nice that it was right in our hotel and we could just go to our room afterwards.
The cons- VERY smokey hotel, needs better ventilation(although the rooms were not smokey, thank goodness). Ok...now on to the buffet...I read the reviews and thought well, with the deal I got, the buffet was free with the room. Even if it's not that great, at least it's free, right? WRONG! This is the worst buffet we've ever been to. The food had been sitting around was turning colors (the suishi looked like hepatitis on a plate) the "salad bar" was behind glass, so you had to tell the server what you wanted on your plate. we actually left hungry...if we'd paid the price, I believe was around $24, we would have been mad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Treasure Island - TI is a resort located on the Las Vegas Strip within walking distance of all the best dining, shopping and entertainment available in Las Vegas. TI features Mystere by Cirque du Soleil, Gilley's Saloon, Oleksandra Spa & Salon, wedding chapels, tropical pool and cabanas and so much more at very affordable prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and HotelsClick so you can book your Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Island - Ti Hotel And Casino
- Treasure Island - Ti Hotel Las Vegas
- Treasure Island Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Treasure Island Hotel
- Treasure Island Hotel Las Vegas