Having spent the first five nights at the more relaxing Tropicana, the TI was a nice change for a three day weekend with friends. We paid a little extra for the strip side view and for us it was worth it. The room was nicely decorated and everything worked fine. Made use of the 2/1 drink card and the pool area, but in short time we had the buffet and a couple other perks of the resort fee were not used. Verizon phone service in the casino and club areas is a little sketchy compared to other hotels close by. The pool area and service was great. We were out in the earlier part of the day, so most everything was still clean.
Wish we would have had time for Gilleys, the Sirens and Mystere, but too many other things on the list this time. Would definitely try staying here again if the price was right. It was fair compared to other hotels in this range and definitely had plenty of energy and guests from young to old. Really appreciated the refridgerator in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Treasure Island - TI is a resort located on the Las Vegas Strip within walking distance of all the best dining, shopping and entertainment available in Las Vegas. TI features Mystere by Cirque du Soleil, Gilley's Saloon, Oleksandra Spa & Salon, wedding chapels, tropical pool and cabanas and so much more at very affordable prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Otel, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Island - Ti Hotel And Casino
- Treasure Island - Ti Hotel Las Vegas
- Treasure Island Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Treasure Island Hotel
- Treasure Island Hotel Las Vegas