“Absolutely Amazing!!”

GreenLeadersGold level
Ipswich, England, United Kingdom
“Absolutely Amazing!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2012

Jut returned from a long weekend to Las Vegas with my best friend. We stayed at the Venetian and had an absolutely superb time, have never stayed in such a lovely hotel, the ceilings are amazing and the low level lighting in the corridors just adds to the luxurious feel of the place. Our room was a lovely, spacious suite with an amazing bathroom (which had a dressing table in it - a necessity for two women!) and probably he most comfortable beds I have ever slept on. There are many, many restaurants and bars in the complex as well as the amazing 'St Paul's Square' which was done really well in our opinion but we do love everything vegas! The staff could not have been more helpful and courteous and nothing was too much trouble, even when ordering room service after 1am to have it delivered by an immaculate and smiling young man within 20 minutes (quite a feat given the size of the hotel!) Yes it's quite a walk to the rooms but the surroundings are so amazing it really isn't a problem and I can't really understand people who mark it down because of this - it's a huge place, what did you expect?? I really can't praise this place enough, maybe because it's the first time I have ever stayed anywhere so nice but I was very impressed. Just one word of warning...don't move things in the mini-bar, it all works on sensors and charged you if you move things out of place - not something I have ever come accross before but again, absolutely not a problem at checkout, the items were removed straight away with no further questions asked. We certainly be going back!!

Room Tip: They are all good sized suites, ask for one overlooking the strip for a great night view.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank Tracy S
PA_GuestRelations2, Guest Relations Manager at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this review, 15 March 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared with the appropriate department heads, so they may in turn, share your wonderful compliments with their team members. I am confident that each department will delight in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay and we all look forward to your return.

The Venetian|The Palazzo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5,617)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Auckland
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2012

We were in Vegas on business and booked at the last moment through Wotif. We decided to stay at the Venetian as it was Valentines Day and we had stayed at the Venetian in Macau (Which was lovely) so decided the $300 odd dollars would be OK. But it was a waste of money. What really annoyed me was the inability to make a simple hot drink in our room. The room was spacious enough but I think it was poor value. I wouldn't bother staying there again unless it was inexpensive.

Room Tip: We had a room that did not face the strip, so the view was nothing really. Could have paid more but...
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2012

This was my first time in Vegas and I decided to stay at the Venetian with a life-like replica tower of St Mark's Campanile in Venice, Italy. I stayed in the Venezia tower at the Venetian in the Bella Suite which is 700 sq feet and is amazing for the price of a 5 star hotel. I only paid less than $200 per night in March 2012. I really like the bathroom with gold fixtures, rich marble floors, large tubs and shower with shower jet massage panel. The hotel room has a sunken living room with 2 flat tv's and a nice view of the the other side of the Venetian at no additional cost. I would recommend staying in the Venezia Suites as they are newer then the other tower the Palazoo and I wouldn't pay extra for a view as the buildings have been built around the Venetian to obstract your view of the strip.

It was very confusing to get to your room with having to taken multiple elevators and walk ALOT to get to the room. The Venezia at the Venetian is more of a complex or seperate wing of the building that was added on 5 years later in a poor design that makes every guest confused. The indoor water canal with singing gondoliers is very nice and unique and I would definently go to TAO restaurant within the Venetian and make sure to ask for a stamp for no wait free entry to TAO night club after your meal. The attention to detail with ceiling murals and crystal chandeliers and marble is just amazing, and apparently they did the almost exact same layout at the location in Macau, China as well. The gold fixtures were nice and the limos waiting out front was convenient, luggage storage after you check out and express check out were all very nice and convenient.

The casino on the other hand was not as nice looking and my friend spent thousands of dollars and was not offered a comp drink even thought the cocktail waitress's walked past him multiple times and were not busy.

The grand canals shopping is very nice and there is a 2 story waterfall in the shopping centre to check out. I did not see the Phantom of the Opera or Blue Man which are feature at this time, but was told they were excellent as well. The room service is nice as well we order 4 pizzas at 3am in the morning and they were great! Bottom line the Venetian is a great spot on the strip you have great restaurants and shopping in the hotel. Make sure to see the Bellagio Water Fountain show every 15 minutes and the Treasure Island show outside as well and if you have the time leave the strip and rent a car to Red Rock which has amazing views worth taking pictures of!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
5 Thank wow69
PA_GuestRelations2, Guest Relations Manager at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this review, 14 March 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for providing valuable feedback on your recent stay at The Venetian|The Palazzo. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Still, I would like to apologize on behalf of The Venetian|The Palazzo and our team for your experience during your stay. It concerns me deeply that you found the Venezia difficult to navigate. I have forwarded your comments to the appropriate department, which always welcomes suggestions for improvement.

Again, I extend my apologies and hope that this atypical experience does not deter you from visiting us in the future.

Wadsworth, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2012

Stayed here for a business trip. Had a very nice suite, all the comforts of home. The restaurants are great, especially Sushi Samba and Zeferino's, both are a must.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank danz1340
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. It was my pleasure to share your positive experience with our team. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2012

I've stayed at practically every Hotel there is on the Vegas Strip. I've gotto say that the Venitian & the Pallazo have the best rooms out of the other "higher end" hotels on the Strip. Each room even the basic room is no less than 750 sqr. ft, each with a sunk in living room and breathtaking views. The bathrooms are also quite nice with all the marble and attention to the minoerist of details. The sunk in tub is nice after a days walkin and sight seeing. If you can afford it, stay at the Venitian. It FAR exceeds the Bellagio & Wynn

• Stayed June 2011
1 Thank LVGambler
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. It was my pleasure to share your positive experience with our team members. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2012

We have stayed at the Venetian a half dozen times. The attention to detail of the construction of the entire property is a wonder. Make sure not to forget to look up. The ceilings are amazing. The service at the hotel is the best we have experienced. The room amenities are unsurpased. The space in the room is well layed out and comfortable.
We saw Phantom of the Opera while we stayed there. It was incredible. Do not miss it. The Phantom will end in September. I don't know how they will replace it, but we will return to see how they did. I wish them luck.

Room Tip: The rooms are all good. The spaciousness and attention to detail is excellent. Very comfortable.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Gaterr
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! I am pleased that you found The Phantom of the Opera enjoyable! It was my pleasure to share your positive experience with our team. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

Cookstown, ON
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2012

the rooms here were excellent...bed was great. however, if you don't like walking, i would not stay here. we got lost almost every time we went to and from our room. the "canal" is overrated.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Megan N
Dear Guest,

Thank you for providing valuable feedback on your recent stay at The Venetian|The Palazzo. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your accomodations! Still, I would like to apologize on behalf of The Venetian|The Palazzo and our team for your experience during your stay. It concerns me deeply that you found the resort to be confusing to navigate. I have forwarded your comments to the appropriate department, which always welcomes suggestions for improvement.