“A quick one night visit -”

The Venetian Las Vegas
Ranked #10 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Ottawa, Canada
“A quick one night visit -”
Reviewed 9 March 2012

Overwhelmed by the number of hotels Vegas has to offer, a colleague suggested we try the Venetian. It was a great choice it - met our needs a bit or space in the room - my son enjoyed the phone in the w/c, on the strip, and a little fun added. Both my husband and I are not "Vegas" folks...and this visit confirmed it. Nonetheless we had a ball on the gondola ride and in Madame Toussauds - don't forget your camera we got some great shots. We had some great pizza in the food court and breakfast at the Grand Luxe Cafe was delicious and reasonably priced. All staff we can in contact with were delightful and most helpful would highly recommend.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
PA_GuestRelations2, Guest Relations Manager at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this review, 14 March 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. It was my pleasure to share your positive experience with our team members. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

The Venetian|The Palazzo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5,808)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Los Angeles
Reviewed 9 March 2012

I stayed at the Venetian 10 years ago, and their newer structure, the Pallazo 6 years ago. Was there this past week because I got a great rate! But, they've never fixed what I consider to be a fatal flaw in their buildings. NOISE. I'm not complaining about the jackhammering out at the pool area -- construction happens. And not about how, at least this week, the flight path into LAS airport was directly overhead. I am complaining about how loudly the doors slam. Seriously. Hasn't anyone else told them about this over the years? Unbelievably loud. Startlingly so. And, since this is Las Vegas, it happens all through the night. Wow. Despite a good price, I won't be staying here again...

Room Tip: I don't actually think there are 'good' rooms, at least as I define them. First thing a...
6 Thank Tom09234098
PA_GuestRelations2, VP of Hotel Operations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this review, 17 October 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Venetian | The Palazzo as your host during your recent visit to Las Vegas. I am disappointed to learn that your visit was not a complete success, and apologize for the challenges you experienced. I take these matters very seriously and I am disheartened to read that a resolution was not reached.

I hope that this atypical experience will not deter you from visiting our property in the future. Please feel free to contact our guest relations office directly if you wish to further discuss.

Kirsten Dimond
VP of Hotel Operations
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 9 March 2012

Went to Vegas in feb. hotel rooms are very nice, big suites, comfy. When we checked in at midnight after flying for 6 hours the service was crazy slow. When they finally got to us we realized why. They were by their words 100% occupancy and said that we would need to change rooms mid stay. We were there for 6 nights. I raised a fuss and about a half hour later we finally got our keys. All in all enjoyed our stay but they definitely got off on the wrong foot. Any hotels that overbook should upgrade especially when the palazzo the sister property is next door. They should never ask a guest to move mid stay, very inconvenient. Expected more.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Gummibear402
Dear Guest,

Thank you for providing valuable feedback on your recent stay at The Venetian|The Palazzo. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your accomodations. Still, I would like to apologize on behalf of The Venetian|The Palazzo and our team for your experience during your stay. It concerns me deeply that you had difficulties upon check in. It is never our intention to cause our guests any unnecessary stress or inconvenience. I have forwarded your comments to the appropriate department, which always welcomes suggestions for improvement.

Again, I extend my apologies and hope that this atypical experience does not deter you from visiting us in the future.

midwest
Reviewed 9 March 2012

I come to Vegas about 5 times a year. Stay here every time. Why wouldn't you? It's always clean, the gambling is great, the service is awesome. Carnevino is one of the best restaurants in Vegas. Sushi samba is great too. Pools & hot tubs are fantastic also.

• Stayed March 2012
2 Thank Midwesternmember
PA_GuestRelations2, Guest Relations Manager at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this review, 15 March 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. It was my pleasure to share your positive experience with our team. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

Reviewed 9 March 2012

The hotel is definitely nice, but ridiculously over priced. You have to pay a resort fee which doesn't include pool usage and most folks aren't here for the spa. The t.v. Options are terrible no HBO and rentals are outrageous for 275.00 a night I would think I could use the pool have a few beers in my mini bar as a thank you and maybe a decent movie channel DONT TOUCH THE MINI BAR You will pay for anything you touch regarsless of wherher you drank it which is crap because To see whats in there you need to at least turn the bottles.Stay somewhere more comprable to service / / price. the casino sucks too slots are tight and no cocktail service! Go to the 4 seasons if you like service! Because this hotel is too large to treat anyone as a guest. I guess I'm used to better service and more appreciation for 300.00 a night.

• Stayed March 2012
2 Thank Winter1269
Evanston, IL
Reviewed 8 March 2012

Every room at the Venetian is a suite, so you get a lot of value for your money. The rooms are huge! And the bathrooms are huge as well. Service is good and the hotel has about 36 restaurants so you hardly ever even have to leave if you don't want to. The only negative I can say is that there is no coffee maker in the room. Other than that, I wouldn't stay anywhere else on the strip.

2 Thank marcia c

Ipswich, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 March 2012

Jut returned from a long weekend to Las Vegas with my best friend. We stayed at the Venetian and had an absolutely superb time, have never stayed in such a lovely hotel, the ceilings are amazing and the low level lighting in the corridors just adds to the luxurious feel of the place. Our room was a lovely, spacious suite with an amazing bathroom (which had a dressing table in it - a necessity for two women!) and probably he most comfortable beds I have ever slept on. There are many, many restaurants and bars in the complex as well as the amazing 'St Paul's Square' which was done really well in our opinion but we do love everything vegas! The staff could not have been more helpful and courteous and nothing was too much trouble, even when ordering room service after 1am to have it delivered by an immaculate and smiling young man within 20 minutes (quite a feat given the size of the hotel!) Yes it's quite a walk to the rooms but the surroundings are so amazing it really isn't a problem and I can't really understand people who mark it down because of this - it's a huge place, what did you expect?? I really can't praise this place enough, maybe because it's the first time I have ever stayed anywhere so nice but I was very impressed. Just one word of warning...don't move things in the mini-bar, it all works on sensors and charged you if you move things out of place - not something I have ever come accross before but again, absolutely not a problem at checkout, the items were removed straight away with no further questions asked. We certainly be going back!!

Room Tip: They are all good sized suites, ask for one overlooking the strip for a great night view.
2 Thank Tracy S
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared with the appropriate department heads, so they may in turn, share your wonderful compliments with their team members. I am confident that each department will delight in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay and we all look forward to your return.