New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
Ranked #11 of 267 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Saint Louis, Missouri
“great weekend in Las Vegas”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2012

My husband spent a wonderful long weekend at the Palazzo. The suites are exceptional, beautiful, clean and quiet. Also, sat by the pool. Wonderful service ,plus area where 21 crowd could go to the "dayclub". Used the fitness area: wonderful, clean and everything you could ask for including a climbing wall. Also had a message at the Canyon Ranch Spa in the hotel- also top notch. Gambling was fun. Good window shopping.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
PA_GuestRelations2, Guest Relations Manager at Venetian Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, 17 April 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared so we may enliven our team members with your thoughtful compliments. I am confident that our staff delights in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay and we all look forward to your return.

The Venetian|The Palazzo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5,376)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Katy, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2012

This hotel is fabulous! Very luxurious and nice! Immaculate; clean! Lots to offer; you really don't have to leave to do anything unless you just want to. The suites are roomy and fabulous! A must book; trust me, book this! It will met or exceed your expectations!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank MSW_MBAgirl
PA_GuestRelations2, Guest Relations Manager at Venetian Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, 18 April 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. It was my pleasure to share your positive experience with our team members. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

Franklin, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2012

Love everything about this hotel, rooms are big, beautiful theme hotel, just be careful with luggage up front they gave someone else my bags.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank chanamiarob
Dear Guest,

Thank you for providing valuable feedback on your recent stay at The Venetian|The Palazzo. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay! Still, I would like to apologize on behalf of The Venetian|The Palazzo and our team for your experience during your stay. It concerns me deeply that your luggage was delayed in being delivered to the correct suite. I have forwarded your comments to the appropriate department, which always welcomes suggestions for improvement.

Again, I extend my apologies and hope that this atypical experience does not deter you from visiting us in the future.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2012

We recently stayed at the Venetian for a 5 day/ 4 night vacation. The hotel is beautiful. The decor is outstanding and the shopping top of the line. That said, I was disappointed with the service! When arriving from the aiport with limo service, not one bellman approached to help us withour bags. A long line to check in with 8 people behind a long desk and only 4 with guests checking in seemed like we were being ignored. We were then asked if we wanted to upgrade to a view of the strip. We agreed but were given a room facing TI (floor 19 room 223). This is not the strip. The room across the hall had fantastic views of the strip! Housekeeping...well they make the bed and leave new towels. THAT IS IT! The TV in the bathroom did not work and after leaving a message, no one ever fixed it or left a note that they were there.

The hotel is quiet, plenty of places to eat but it is top dollar as you are at the Venetian!

Would I return...not sure but I was glad to experience the resort once.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank PMKphilly
St. Thomas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2012

I loved this place. Stayed 3/30/2012-4/1/201.
I also stayed at the Palazzo; I my opinion; the Venetian lobby/outside areas/ and anything exterior of the room was much better than the Palazzo. It was enchanted! It was royal! I felt like i was in venace! I would advise to check in early to guarantee the best rooms. Our flight came in VERY late near midnight and we got a room with a horrible couch. Nothing like what was shown on the web site. We were too exhausted to go all the way back downstairs so we just kept the room. The Venetian might be a bit difficult to get around to rooms; (two towers: Venetian and Venezia), you may have to take separate elevators just to get up to your floor. The Palazzo however is easy navigation and a straight shot. I LOVE the Grand Lux Cafe located in each of the two hotels. The Lavo night club was great but a bit too crowded. And where were the men?! They only let a bunch of girls in and barely any men; seemed like a much younger crowd.... The free Valet and Free Parking was a +. I would suggest that if you have a deadline or appt., send who you're traveling with down to have valet get the car because it may be a 15-20min wait if the hotel is close to capacity. The hotel staff was amazing. Annoying when the security would not let me up to my room without a key but whatever; I understand the security. I suggest that they have sensors on the hotel elevators so that you can scan your key and get elevator access. But in stead there is a live security guard.... Over all I would certainly return! I loved it! Oh, and even though you don't choose a "Strip View" room, you STILL get a view! Save your extra $40. Its still a great view!

Room Tip: arrive early because the later you check in; the less nicer the room would be.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank SpectrumLuxury
Dear Guest,

We truly appreciate that you have so graciously allowed us the opportunity to learn about your recent experience, and I also appreciate the suggestions you have provided. Please be assured that we do take all feedbacks and suggestions seriously, and we will look into them accordingly. All of us here at The Palazzo look forward to hosting you again in the near future.

USA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2012

This hotel has many, many, great things and my wife and I highly recommned this for Las Vegas stay. Beautiful surprises at hotel.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with friends
3 Thank Stephen S

Washington, D.C.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2012

This hotel was top rate. The room was huge and actually had a remote control for the curtains. The bathroom was really nice with a big tub and separate shower. Everything looked fancy. I guess like any hotel in Vegas the check-in and check-out can be a waiting game, but they made it as fast as possible. The use of the gym cost extra but was very nice. They also had a rock wall and spa. Food from room service was pretty good. Meeting rooms were pretty nice.

Room Tip: Make sure you get a room with a decent view. If you're not careful you could be looking at an a...
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled on business