“My favorite hotel, period”

The Venetian Las Vegas
Ranked #10 of 265 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 13 April 2012

There is nothing I do not like about the Venetian. I have stayed here several times, the Palazzo once, and several other Strip hotels and after this last visit, I believe it is my new home away from home. They have a great staff, their casino is huge, the Grand Canal Shoppes have a nice atmosphere even if you are not shopping, the suites are huge…I could go on and on. During past stays I have always stayed in their Luxury 650 square foot suites but this time I treated myself to a Prima suite which is 1500 square feet and just awesome. I did laugh the first time I entered the room as there is a bathroom right off the entrance. I guess for when you just can’t make it all the way to the master bath. There are tons of restaurants and I loved FIRST Food & Bar. Canyon Ranch Spa is gigantic. The employees throughout the Venetian – hotel, restaurants, spa, shops, etc., are very friendly and professional. I cannot say enough good things about the Venetian.

Room Tip: The Prima suite is definitely a treat.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
PA_GuestRelations2, Guest Relations Manager at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for allowing us to host you during your recent visit and for taking the time to share your experience. We are humbled to have received such thoughtful comments, for there really is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Your feedback is a testament and reflection of the continued success of The Venetian|The Palazzo’s diligent strides towards personalized and second-to-none service and for our clear and paramount five-diamond vision.

Once again we genuinely thank you for your time and for your kind words, the words that have reminded us of our agreement, ability and empowerment to continue our pursuit of providing our guests with nothing less than the best. And for that, we are forever grateful.

The Venetian|The Palazzo

Write a ReviewReviews (26,307)

Reviewed 13 April 2012

The room was beautifully appointed and the service was impeccable.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Paige P

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. It was my pleasure to share your positive experience with our team. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

Reviewed 13 April 2012

The Venetian and the Palazzo Hotels share administration and you can book into both at the same front desk (either)....this was news to me so I took the room offered in the Palazzo and we walked and walked to get to a room that had to be 15 minutes from the front desk. Anyway, the room was great and we had a nice view....you just didn't want to go out because it wasn't easy to do. You always have to fight your way through the casinos at Vegas hotels and this one is no different....just bigger. Easy to get lost in the casino/shopping mall approaches to the elevator lobby so take a map. Lots of restaurant choices and handy to the convention center and other strip locations. I don't know if there are rooms closer but you might want to ask at the front desk before trying to find yours.

Room Tip: We had a concerige level room but the food and service in that "special" room was nothing...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
PA_GuestRelations2, Guest Relations Manager at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. It was my pleasure to share your positive experience with our team members. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

We truly appreciate that you have so graciously allowed us the opportunity to learn about your recent experience, and I also appreciate the suggestions you have provided. Please be assured that we do take all feedbacks and suggestions seriously, and we will look into them accordingly. All of us here at the Venetian|The Palazzo look forward to hosting you again in the near future.

Reviewed 12 April 2012

My boyfriend and I celebrated our anniversary here a couple of weeks ago. It was a bit expensive but when we entered our room i knew right away that it was worth every penny! The room was so big and amazing! It has a nice view of the strip. We had a king size bed and it was so soft that my boyfriend even rolled in their like a kid lol. We had a huge living room too, plus there were lots of LCD tv everywhere. The bathroom was huge and everything was clean! I was just a bit disappointed of the amenities. I had to call the lobby and ask for toothbrush, toothpaste, slippers etc..things like that just to have it delivered. I was expecting that it already should be there when you checked in. Oh well, they had it delivered in 15mins and alls well. The slot machines were good too! We had so much fun at Monopoly, Betty and Hangover. We will definitely go back here!

Room Tip: Always get the room with a couch, its free and they'll give you a bigger room.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. I was so pleased to hear that when you encountered your only challenge, our team assisted you directly by delivering your amenities promptly.

There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared with the appropriate department heads, so they may in turn, share your wonderful compliments with their team members. I am confident that each department will delight in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay.

Reviewed 12 April 2012

My husband and I and 2 kids stayed for 4 days over Easter. The whole Hotel is amazing! It is so big that everyday we found different areas that we hadn't explored. Example checking out the different pool areas.

We had a Bella Suite.The rooms are big and the sunken lounge room with L shape lounge was a winner with our kids. Their own TV in the lounge area, and we could laze on the beds and watch the other TV.

The pool areas are very crowded, however everyone is having fun and enjoying themselves.

There is 2 areas that I found difficulties with, and this is a personal thing, is that the rooms are very dim with lighting. But so is everywhere in the hotel, foyers, shops. I like bright open places and needed that little extra fresh air. The other problem I had was the smell of smoke. Although we were a non smoking floor, I could still smell smoke in the bedding, as obviously it had been washed, but came from a smoking floor. I also struggled that walking to the lifts/foyer - that we had to walk past the casino which was full of smoke.

I just can't stand the smell of smoke and that just gave me that "after night club" kind of feel all the time.

The shopping, the canals are amazing.
Fantastic restaurants, unfortunately we were unable to enjoy most, as we had the children, and they like a quick meal, not to sit enjoy fine dining and wine.

Would I stay again, maybe not, just because of I would like fresh airy, brighter rooms.

Room Tip: Amazing Hotel. Huge. Must go in and have a walk around. Lots of people enjoying themselves, young t...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank KarenC676

Dear Guest,

Thank you for providing valuable feedback on your recent stay at The Venetian|The Palazzo. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed the luxury of your suite as well as the canals. Still, I would like to apologize on behalf of The Venetian|The Palazzo and our team for your experience during your stay. It concerns me deeply that you found the suite to be dimly lit and also smelled of cigarette smoke. I have forwarded your comments to the appropriate department, which always welcomes suggestions for improvement.

Again, I extend my apologies and hope that this atypical experience does not deter you from visiting us in the future.

Reviewed 12 April 2012

We found the suite perfect for our girl’s trip in March. The 4 of us had plenty of room to spread out and relax. We had a room close to the elevators and it was very quiet. Security even checked on us when one of our group went to buy coffee and didn't close the door all the way. We enjoyed time at the pool and the hot tub, but it was the beginning of the season so there weren't many people there. We were offered drink service several times as we hung out at the pool. We recommend this place highly.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Birdlegs52

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared so we may enliven our team members with your thoughtful compliments. I am confident that our staff delights in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay and we all look forward to your return.

Reviewed 12 April 2012

This was my first ever trip to Vegas and my fiance wanted to make it really special for me. We stayed 2 nights and felt it was the best on the strip, not to mention the $80 discount we got for the Phantom of the Opera. Superb rooms, with a stand-up shower and tub, all facilities but beware do not take anything from in and around the refrigerator. Cost us a bomb and that's why the 4 stars. Other than that, great location, very good shopping selection.

• Stayed: April 2012