“Great Location but Rooms Have Taken a Beating”

The Venetian Las Vegas
Ranked #10 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 24 April 2012

Great location on the strip. The spa was fantastic and the pool area was very nice. Besides the smoke smell (which is present in all Vegas hotels), my only issue was with the condition of the room. A few light bulbs were not working; a chair was broken, and cereal pieces were on the floor. This does not affect my overall opinion of the hotel and I would stay there again, but I would probably ask to be moved to another room if I encountered issues again.

• Stayed: October 2011
PA_GuestRelations2, Guest Relations Manager at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for providing valuable feedback on your recent stay at The Venetian|The Palazzo. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed th pool and spa during your stay. Still, I would like to apologize on behalf of The Venetian|The Palazzo and our team for your experience during your stay. It concerns me deeply to learn that your suite did not reflect a level of exceptionality. I have forwarded your comments to the appropriate department, which always welcomes suggestions for improvement.

Again, I extend my apologies and hope that this atypical experience does not deter you from visiting us in the future.

There are newer reviews for The Venetian Las Vegas

Reviewed 24 April 2012

Fantastic Hotel but so big we got lost every day, Really enjoyed my stay but no personal touch as the hotel was so large and busy , It definitely had the wow factor for luxury A great experience ,

Room Tip: To get a strip view you have to pay extra per night.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank jacinta m
PA_GuestRelations2, Guest Relations Manager at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Venetian as your host during your recent visit to Las Vegas. I am delighted to read that you had a great experience but I am disappointed to learn that you experienced challenges while trying to find your way through different areas of the hotel.
I am delighted to report that our Leadership Team is well aware of this challenge and will be rolling out a smart phone app that will feature a “way-finding” tool. This app will be featured shortly and I am confident it will be a great tool during your next visit.

Your patronage is important to us and we look forward to another opportunity to host you during future visits to Las Vegas.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

I've been to vegas on and off many times, and I have to say I've settled on the Venetian as my favorite place. The hotel has so much to offer before you even leave the premises. Friendly staff, easy check in, clean rooms, very spacious suite style rooms, etc. Food court, restaurants, shops, etc. You really cant lose ... its a terrific place.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared so we may enliven our team members with your thoughtful compliments. I am confident that our staff delights in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay and we all look forward to your return.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

My husband and I decided to get away for a weekend in March. As usual the Venetian was a great stay. In the middle of March Madness we were able to get a good deal through their promotional e-mails. Our stays here have always been pleasant with good service, perfect location and large rooms. However, the rooms are starting to show their age. The Venetian should consider room renovations to compete with the newer resorts.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for allowing us to host you during your recent visit and for taking the time to share your words of appreciation. We are humbled to have received such thoughtful comments, for there really is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest.

We truly appreciate that you have so graciously allowed us the opportunity to learn about your recent experience and we also appreciate the suggestions you have provided. Please be assured that we do take all feedbacks and suggestions seriously, and we will look into them accordingly. We truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

We have stayed here a few times before. Rooms are all suits and spacious. Good service. Had slippers and toothbrushes upon request. Housekeeping was quick and great. rooms have bee remodeled but the issue is the hotel is so huge that when we stayed at the Venezia towers, it took 5 minutes and many turns to get to the casino floors. Long walk with young kids. Many pools available but basic pools and nothing fancy like slides etc. our room was nice but the sofa was slightly worn out and the water would build up when showering. Minor issues. Other than that, well worth the money to get additional space.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. It was my pleasure to share your positive experience with our team members. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

We truly appreciate that you have so graciously allowed us the opportunity to learn about your recent experience, and I also appreciate the suggestions you have provided. Please be assured that we do take all feedbacks and suggestions seriously, and we will look into them accordingly. All of us here at the Venetian|The Palazzo look forward to hosting you again in the near future.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

Very nice Hotel, with very spacious rooms and bathrooms. We went with kids and that was fine. Lots of restaurants and the shopping mall was great! The outdoor spaces were good but too crowded. The chairs at the swimming pool were placed very close and that was not confortable!
Helpful staff at the concierge. Easy check in and check out! The weekend was very busy at the Hotel and the corridors were very noisy during the night!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

First and foremost, thank you for allowing us to host you during your recent visit to Las Vegas. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your spacious suite, shops and restaurants. I am also glad that our Concierge team was able to assist you with your questions and that your check-in and check-out went well.

We certainly value your patronage and look forward to your return.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

We stayed here for two nights. We had great service, beginning with the check in desk to the maintenance personnel. The room was decadently decorated. Our room overlooked the "strip" which was very exciting at night. The hotel decor is breath-taking and I found myself walking around staring at the gorgeously painted ceilings. It was very busy there and I didn't care much to have to haul my luggage through the casino to get to the elevators. However, it was secure, there was a guard that asked to see your room key before getting on the elevators to our room.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple