The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$89
Mirage.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$485
US$369
MandalayBay.com
  • Restaurant
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$179
Aria.com
US$219
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$56
Savings alert! 49% below average rates

The price you found is 49% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

US$59
  • Restaurant
New York - New York Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$179
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$371
US$359
SignatureMGMGrand
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$497
Hotelpower.com
27,423 results
All reviewsvenezia towergondola ridebella suitecanal shopsthe grand lux cafesunken living roombeautiful hotelcanyon ranch spaluxury suitesitting areafood courtrooms are hugeother hotelsmini barresort feestrip viewflat screen
Reviewed April 24, 2012

We booked a stay at the Venetian as part of our mini tour of California and Nevada

The TA reviews are pretty spot on and I cannot really add too much to what has already been posted by others

Our Suite was beautiful, nice bathroom, extremely comfortable bed and a good seating area, all spotless and well cleaned

We were on the 24th floor toward the rear of the hotel and the view from our room was the Wynn Golf Course so not too bad

The hotel itself is quite big and the casino equally so, once you get your bearings navigating the hotel, casino and shops is reasonably easy

Plenty of places to eat and drink everywhere you look so no problems at all on that front!

Check in was easy, quick and very efficient

All in all a VERY nice hotel but just a bit on the pricy side, gambling here is expensive as well (mind you so is most of Vegas!)

The real upside of staying here is the central strip location which makes is really easy to get about either by foot of on the bus

Would we stay here again? Yes for the location

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank travelmanfrompompey
PA_GuestRelations2, Guest Relations Manager at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared with the appropriate department heads, so they may in turn, share your wonderful compliments with their team members. I am confident that each department will delight in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay and we all look forward to your return.

Reviewed April 24, 2012

The entrance to the Venetian is just breathtaking and opulent. The large hotel complex - Venetian, Venezia and Palazzo - is SOOOOO big that you will get lost and you will get your exercise. :-) Our suite was very nice - we had a king sz bed in the bedroom and a sunken tv room along with a HUGE bathroom. Our view was of the Venezia across the way so nothing special there. The toilet is in a separate closet in the bathroom and the lights take a while to warm up so for the first minute or two it feels like you're in the dark. And why do I need a phone in the toilet? There was a tv in the bathroom as well. There were two other TVs in the suite - one in the bedroom and one in the sunken room. This was nice but a bit overkill in my opinion.

The complex had some great restaurants that we tried - we ate every dinner in the Venetian complex as there was no need to go anywhere else. I tell everyone that instead of gambling, I ate my way through Vegas. Emeril LaGasse, Mario Batali, Wolfgang Puck, John Bastianich, etc. - all great names with great food. There's also fabulous gelato, cupcakes, huge dessert apples, etc. There was lots of browsing and shopping to do. The gondola rides in the middle of the shopping complex were charming as was the recreation of St. Mark's Square, etc.. The rides are also available outside the hotel. Madame Tussaud's is just outside the hotel as well.

The Canyon Ranch Spa was a nice oasis of pampering. After taking a spinning class, hubby and I got massages which were just the thing we needed. The amenities in the spa and gym area provide you everything you could need or want. It is expensive but ask the people at the counter what the special of the day is... we received $50 off our services which was nice. There's also a nice little cafe that serves healthy food - we had a great breakfast here after our workout.

The mini bar items were outrageously expensive so we went to the Walgreen's next door and stocked up on liquids and snacks. The smoke everywhere on the casino floor also bothered me. I'm used to Atlantic City's strict delineation of smoking vs non-smoking so this was not easy to get used to for a non-smoker.

We had a very nice getaway for our 15th Anniversary without the kids - there was plenty to do to keep up busy all day long just in the Venetian.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lisa H

Reviewed April 24, 2012

Great location on the strip. The spa was fantastic and the pool area was very nice. Besides the smoke smell (which is present in all Vegas hotels), my only issue was with the condition of the room. A few light bulbs were not working; a chair was broken, and cereal pieces were on the floor. This does not affect my overall opinion of the hotel and I would stay there again, but I would probably ask to be moved to another room if I encountered issues again.

• Stayed: October 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for providing valuable feedback on your recent stay at The Venetian|The Palazzo. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed th pool and spa during your stay. Still, I would like to apologize on behalf of The Venetian|The Palazzo and our team for your experience during your stay. It concerns me deeply to learn that your suite did not reflect a level of exceptionality. I have forwarded your comments to the appropriate department, which always welcomes suggestions for improvement.

Again, I extend my apologies and hope that this atypical experience does not deter you from visiting us in the future.

Reviewed April 24, 2012

Fantastic Hotel but so big we got lost every day, Really enjoyed my stay but no personal touch as the hotel was so large and busy , It definitely had the wow factor for luxury A great experience ,

Room Tip: To get a strip view you have to pay extra per night.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank jacinta m
PA_GuestRelations2, Guest Relations Manager at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Venetian as your host during your recent visit to Las Vegas. I am delighted to read that you had a great experience but I am disappointed to learn that you experienced challenges while trying to find your way through different areas of the hotel.
I am delighted to report that our Leadership Team is well aware of this challenge and will be rolling out a smart phone app that will feature a “way-finding” tool. This app will be featured shortly and I am confident it will be a great tool during your next visit.

Your patronage is important to us and we look forward to another opportunity to host you during future visits to Las Vegas.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

I've been to vegas on and off many times, and I have to say I've settled on the Venetian as my favorite place. The hotel has so much to offer before you even leave the premises. Friendly staff, easy check in, clean rooms, very spacious suite style rooms, etc. Food court, restaurants, shops, etc. You really cant lose ... its a terrific place.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared so we may enliven our team members with your thoughtful compliments. I am confident that our staff delights in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay and we all look forward to your return.