“Amazing place”

The Venetian Las Vegas
Ranked #10 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 24 April 2012

Massive hotel but to be expected. Great suites, great service, clean quality casino, entertainment, pool, shopping, restaurants and more. No complaints.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank Paul K
PA_GuestRelations2, Guest Relations Manager at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. It was my pleasure to share your positive experience with our team members. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

There are newer reviews for The Venetian Las Vegas

Reviewed 24 April 2012 via mobile

Check in was great, hotel fine. We had one suitcase we took to the room ourselves. Went out for a bit, came back to suite, or suitcase was gone! Apparently they (hotel) took it from our room and sent it home with another guest. Staff was not helpful and showed no compassion.
Been 2 days now still no luggage, suppose to arrive today. We'll see. Comping us our stay + 500 cash. Not enough in my opinion but wife is happy, oh well! Did I mention our room was comped to begin with?? Never staying here again!

• Stayed: April 2012
9  Thank 808joe
PA_GuestRelations2, Guest Relations Manager at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Venetian as your host during your recent visit to Las Vegas. Please accept my apologies for the luggage challenges you experienced during your stay. While I was relieved to learn that ultimately the challenge was addressed, I was disappointed to learn that the resolution was not satisfactory.

It is never our intention to cause our guests this unnecessary stress or inconvenience. Allow me to assure you that your most recent experience is not the standard of our resort. Again, I apologize that you were not extended our Unmatched Guest Services throughout your entire stay.

I would like to thank you for sharing the details of your experience. It is through communication, such as yours, that we are better able to monitor and improve services for our guests.

The service, or lack thereof, that you described is definitely not to our standards. I understand that there are many travel options when visiting this city and we hope that we can continue to be your resort of choice when visiting this fabulous city. Please contact our office when you are planning your next visit as we would love another opportunity to host you to showcase what our properties are all about.

Reviewed 24 April 2012

We booked a stay at the Venetian as part of our mini tour of California and Nevada

The TA reviews are pretty spot on and I cannot really add too much to what has already been posted by others

Our Suite was beautiful, nice bathroom, extremely comfortable bed and a good seating area, all spotless and well cleaned

We were on the 24th floor toward the rear of the hotel and the view from our room was the Wynn Golf Course so not too bad

The hotel itself is quite big and the casino equally so, once you get your bearings navigating the hotel, casino and shops is reasonably easy

Plenty of places to eat and drink everywhere you look so no problems at all on that front!

Check in was easy, quick and very efficient

All in all a VERY nice hotel but just a bit on the pricy side, gambling here is expensive as well (mind you so is most of Vegas!)

The real upside of staying here is the central strip location which makes is really easy to get about either by foot of on the bus

Would we stay here again? Yes for the location

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank travelmanfrompompey

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared with the appropriate department heads, so they may in turn, share your wonderful compliments with their team members. I am confident that each department will delight in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay and we all look forward to your return.

Reviewed 24 April 2012

The entrance to the Venetian is just breathtaking and opulent. The large hotel complex - Venetian, Venezia and Palazzo - is SOOOOO big that you will get lost and you will get your exercise. :-) Our suite was very nice - we had a king sz bed in the bedroom and a sunken tv room along with a HUGE bathroom. Our view was of the Venezia across the way so nothing special there. The toilet is in a separate closet in the bathroom and the lights take a while to warm up so for the first minute or two it feels like you're in the dark. And why do I need a phone in the toilet? There was a tv in the bathroom as well. There were two other TVs in the suite - one in the bedroom and one in the sunken room. This was nice but a bit overkill in my opinion.

The complex had some great restaurants that we tried - we ate every dinner in the Venetian complex as there was no need to go anywhere else. I tell everyone that instead of gambling, I ate my way through Vegas. Emeril LaGasse, Mario Batali, Wolfgang Puck, John Bastianich, etc. - all great names with great food. There's also fabulous gelato, cupcakes, huge dessert apples, etc. There was lots of browsing and shopping to do. The gondola rides in the middle of the shopping complex were charming as was the recreation of St. Mark's Square, etc.. The rides are also available outside the hotel. Madame Tussaud's is just outside the hotel as well.

The Canyon Ranch Spa was a nice oasis of pampering. After taking a spinning class, hubby and I got massages which were just the thing we needed. The amenities in the spa and gym area provide you everything you could need or want. It is expensive but ask the people at the counter what the special of the day is... we received $50 off our services which was nice. There's also a nice little cafe that serves healthy food - we had a great breakfast here after our workout.

The mini bar items were outrageously expensive so we went to the Walgreen's next door and stocked up on liquids and snacks. The smoke everywhere on the casino floor also bothered me. I'm used to Atlantic City's strict delineation of smoking vs non-smoking so this was not easy to get used to for a non-smoker.

We had a very nice getaway for our 15th Anniversary without the kids - there was plenty to do to keep up busy all day long just in the Venetian.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lisa H

Reviewed 24 April 2012

Great location on the strip. The spa was fantastic and the pool area was very nice. Besides the smoke smell (which is present in all Vegas hotels), my only issue was with the condition of the room. A few light bulbs were not working; a chair was broken, and cereal pieces were on the floor. This does not affect my overall opinion of the hotel and I would stay there again, but I would probably ask to be moved to another room if I encountered issues again.

• Stayed: October 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for providing valuable feedback on your recent stay at The Venetian|The Palazzo. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed th pool and spa during your stay. Still, I would like to apologize on behalf of The Venetian|The Palazzo and our team for your experience during your stay. It concerns me deeply to learn that your suite did not reflect a level of exceptionality. I have forwarded your comments to the appropriate department, which always welcomes suggestions for improvement.

Again, I extend my apologies and hope that this atypical experience does not deter you from visiting us in the future.

Reviewed 24 April 2012

Fantastic Hotel but so big we got lost every day, Really enjoyed my stay but no personal touch as the hotel was so large and busy , It definitely had the wow factor for luxury A great experience ,

Room Tip: To get a strip view you have to pay extra per night.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank jacinta m

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Venetian as your host during your recent visit to Las Vegas. I am delighted to read that you had a great experience but I am disappointed to learn that you experienced challenges while trying to find your way through different areas of the hotel.
I am delighted to report that our Leadership Team is well aware of this challenge and will be rolling out a smart phone app that will feature a “way-finding” tool. This app will be featured shortly and I am confident it will be a great tool during your next visit.

Your patronage is important to us and we look forward to another opportunity to host you during future visits to Las Vegas.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

I've been to vegas on and off many times, and I have to say I've settled on the Venetian as my favorite place. The hotel has so much to offer before you even leave the premises. Friendly staff, easy check in, clean rooms, very spacious suite style rooms, etc. Food court, restaurants, shops, etc. You really cant lose ... its a terrific place.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared so we may enliven our team members with your thoughtful compliments. I am confident that our staff delights in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay and we all look forward to your return.