“Very Large and Comfortable Room”

The Venetian Las Vegas
Ranked #10 of 265 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Rooms are large and comfortable.. hotels are very big for those of you that don't want to walk too much are havig problems with walking. Food inside hotel are ridiculous expensive.. 2 order of spaghetti and a drinks cost over $35usd. Pools are ok and they are small size. Though they have lots of pools scattered all over the hotels. You will have to walk from one pool to another if you want to try to use all the pools. Overall, i will probably not stay in such massive hotel just becuase it's crowded and lots of walking distance...

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Snkz
Roi E, Guest Relations Manager at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Dear Snkz,

Thank you so much for visiting The Venetian during your recent travels to Las Vegas. I am very sorry to know your stay was heavily impacted by the amount of walking to and from your suite. That is not the stay we had in mind for you and I apologize for your disappointment. I would recommend The Palazzo for future visits, should you give us that honor, as the amount of walking is greatly decreased due to the proximity of the rooms from the lobby of the resort.

Hotel Manager – Guest Relations

Write a ReviewReviews (26,313)

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed in a few hotels on the strip now and have to say this is my favourite. The check in process was easy and the colleague who checked us in couldn't have been nicer (sorry can't remember her name)
We were given a suite on the 26th floor which overlooked the pool on floor 10 and to the side you could see the strip.
The suite was lovely. Spotlessly clean and tidy and massive compared to other hotels. The bathroom was fantastic with double sink and separate shower and bath.
The bed was massive and incredibly comfortable. Plenty of hangers in the wardrobe (normally no where near enough)
Our room was serviced to a high standard (although one day we got forgotten about but was quickly resolved after a call to housekeeping)
There are plenty restaurants in the hotel (my fave is Grimaldi's at the Palazzo next door)
The pool area is brilliant, plenty of loungers any time I was there. Nice and clean area.
Overall I can't recommend this hotel enough and if I ever return to Vegas this is where I will stay.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Vicki R

Dear Vicki R,

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful review on TripAdvisor. I am so delighted to know you absolutely loved everything about your recent stay. Thank you for your kind remarks regarding our in suite amenities and accommodations. We endeavor to provide one-of-a-kind experiences to our guests with a wide array of amenities and services under one roof, so I am glad that you experienced what we have to offer.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Absolutely loved our stay here, the room was amazing and the service was great. Awesome location with shopping and casino right in the hotel, step out the front doors and you are on the strip directly opposite the mirage to see the volcano. We didn't want to leave!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank leighanddanny
Roi E, Guest Relations Manager at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Dear Leighanddanny,

Thank you for choosing The Venetian as your resort for your recent visit to Las Vegas. We are thankful for your willingness to share your positive experience and we hope to have an opportunity to host you again in the future so we may provide you with the same amazing experience.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Venetian/Palazzo is always my first choice in Las Vegas. I have stayed at various other places in Las Vegas but they do not compare. The location on the strip is great - close to great restaurants and shopping. Because all the rooms are suites, there is plenty of space in the room. I like having a sitting area for cocktail time instead of having to sit on the bed. The furniture, linens and cleanliness of the rooms are always perfect - Thank you housekeeping. The casino is always clean - you don't see dirty glass and dirty ashtrays which I appreciate since I spend lots of hours on the slots. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: No bad room at both the Venetian or Palazzo. The way the elevators are located I can't believe t...
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ortie31352

Dear Ortie31352,

To know our properties are your first choice when traveling to Las Vegas is truly humbling and we are so glad to continue providing wonderful experiences. To know that you had an experience that exceeded your expectations brings us much joy as I firmly believe that our guests deserve to experience the very best. I look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

My family and I stayed for 3 nights at the Venetian! The check-in line was long but went really quick. I would have given it a 5 star rating but the view from our window was the view of the roof and nothing else. Overall, it was a great stay at a luxurious resort.

Room Tip: don't stay on the 5th floor or you'll have a view of the roof.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Michael C

Dear Michael C,

Thank you for choosing The Venetian for your son’s 21st birthday celebration. There is no better place to celebrate a special occasion in Las Vegas, than with us at The Venetian. We are honored to have become your resort of choice. We look forward to welcoming you back again and again.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Originally booked for 3 nights in early August. Loved it so much, opted to extend for a 4th night.

The Room: very spacious and beautifully appointed; especially considering we only went with a standard suite.

The Pools: we opted to use the Pool at the Palazzo because we could hear the music from the Aqua Club but it was a less crowded. Drinks were $20 a pop which will shock the budget a bit, but we still enjoyed the experience. It would be great if you could purchase some kind of drink package with a cabana or even with your stay.

The Canal and the Square: I loved everything about the Venetian theme. The gondola ride and strolling through the shops, especially.

The Casino: the Venetian does a better job of ventilating than some of the other casinos. We enjoyed the table games. I also enjoyed the fact that they do not have half naked dancers on the casino tables; which was not true of some of the other resorts we walked thru.

My only complaint: the sales people that offer free show/dinner tickets in exchange for viewing a new vegas property were absolutely relentless. Salesman have to sell but they were over the top pushy even after you politely declined.

Kids: The first three nights was just my husband and I. The last day/night, my daughter had finished her camp at UNLV, so she joined us. Vegas isn't a typical kids' destination but she really enjoyed the gondola ride, the square, and of course, the pool.

All in all, the Venetian was amazing and I would absolutely go back!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank April L

Dear April L,

What a pleasure to learn that you had an amazing stay with us! Thank you for not only sharing your experience with us but for providing such a detailed write up of your visit. Our resort was created to replicate the charming and robust city of Venice, and we have prided ourselves on the extensive detail and exquisite ambiance that our resort provides including superior entertainment, dining, gaming and shopping. We sincerely appreciate your loyalty and are delighted to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Check in was surprisingly quick, despite the number of people. However, as I am handicapped ( still ambulatory, not in wheelchair, yet ), walking distances is extremely difficult and painful. There was no offer of assistance. Don't know if they have any assistant devices available. Should have asked.
The room was fantastic! It had three TV's, with one in the bathroom! Bed was large and comfortable. There was, however, a few flaws:
First thing we noticed was on one side of the wonderful king bed, the outlets were covered up by the bed!
The 2nd thing was the toilet backed up first time! (Fixed immediately).
While the bathroom is big and very nice, complete with a vanity setting, the vanity mirror light did not work.( Replaced later that evening ).
My wife said the little hand soap provided, was practically useless in removing her makeup. It took three tries to remove all the makeup!
Finally, after filling the ice and its subsequence partial melting, the Handel broke off when lifting it, spilling water and ice into an open clothes drawer( we were dressing at the time ).
Overall, our stay was enjoyable and I would recommend The Venetian!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank redsports05

Dear Redsports05,

Thank you very much for choosing to share the details of your stay with the TripAdvisor community. I am excited to know you found your stay at The Venetian to be very nice and overall enjoyable. Although you did have a great stay with us, I do apologize for the areas that we fell short on, however I am pleased to know our team was able to assist in rectifying any concerns when they were brought up to our attention. I am also pleased to see that despite these mishaps you consider The Venetian a great resort and will recommend to others.