28,229 results
All reviews venezia tower gondola ride bella suite canal shops the grand lux cafe sunken living room beautiful hotel canyon ranch spa luxury suite sitting area rooms are huge other hotels food court mini bar resort fee strip view treasure island
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Pros: This is a grand hotel. It’s beautiful! The lobby, shops, and restaurants are amazing. The Bella suite is spacious. It definitely had that luxury feel.

Cons: We checked in at 1:55. Our room was not ready, which was no big deal as we were early. Check in was at 3 and our room was not ready until 4:15. After a long day of flying, it sucked to wait that long for our room to be ready. There is no refrigerator outside of the mini bar. You can’t store your items in the mini bar because the mini bar is weighted and you will be charged for moving an item even if you don’t consume it. For the cost, that was a bummer. We had to keep getting ice for our water. There is a ton of walking to get to your hotel room. If you have physical limitations and can’t walk a lot, I wouldn’t recommend this hotel. They don’t let Uber or tour companies pick you up at the main entrance. That was annoying.

All in all, this was a beautiful, clean hotel with friendly staff.

1  Thank Tasha E
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Took my grown up family to the Venetian, three daughters aged 21 and upwards. Love this hotel. Staff are excellent, rooms very gorgeous, nothing to be negative about. Even forgot my jewellery and they are keeping it safe for me to collect at the end of my road trip in two weeks. Everything is expensive but then that's Vegas for you. As a hard to please English mum this hotel ticks all the boxes for me.

1  Thank jonesYorkshire
Reviewed April 4, 2018

A really excellent stay at the Venetian. The facilities were absolutely fabulous in keeping with most of the hotels on the strip but for us what made it special Was the room itself.

All suite, with ample space and furnishings to match and with each room being a suite it really did give us room for all the family to enjoy.

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here with my sister in law at Easter. I guess I all I have to say is if you get the chance stay here. The place is amazing and the staff is VERY helpful. You really don't even have to leave this hotel. It has everything you could possible need....

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We just arrived back from Vegas and I can honestly say that the Venetian and Palazzo Hotel’s are the best by far on the strip the Bellaggio is also a nice hotel but when I go back I’m definitely staying at the Palazzo at the Venetian also it appears to be the nicest cleanest.
It also has the nicest casino.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brad992999