We choose to stay at this hotel because of its location (next to New York New York, across the street from MGM), its access to the free tram/monorail from Viara (next door) which takes you to the Bellagio, and affordability. In the summer months, if you decide to bring your kids to sin city, this hotel's pool area offers a wave pool and a lazy river. Lounge chairs in this area go fast and saving them with a few belongings is not a guarantee that they will be there when you return after breakfast. We actually had our items moved from our lounge chairs on more than one occasion (items were not stolen, just moved) --- it was frustrating. The music is loud, but depending on where you sit -- you can have a conversation. Just inside the entrance from the pool area there is a food court (no food allowed in the pool area) for a quick bite and a break from the sun. (McDonalds, Subway, Rubio's, Starbucks as of last year). The breakfast buffet is pretty good and priced accordingly (you can get more at other hotels, but you will pay more). There is a CVS pharmacy next door on the strip which is convenient (bottled water, snacks, lotions, etc.) and even a Ross Department store across the street in case you forgot to pack your bathing suit and don't want to pay resort prices for another one. There is music and dancing at the Pub (great food and beer), as well as Dueling pianos and/or Nine Fine Irishment next door at New York New York. All in all, it isn't a five star, but it is a nice mid-range resort on the strip with lots of choices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Resort and Casino is located in the heart of The Strip, putting you in the center of the Las Vegas excitement. Explore the possibilities with a collection of well-appointed room options including our Deluxe Rooms with their contemporary decor, High Floor Rooms in classic European styles, our relaxing Spa Suites with an oversized hot tub in the center of each room, our exquisite Monaco Suites and Diamond Suites, two elegantly luxurious choices, and the exclusive boutique HOTEL32 resides at the top, providing the ultimate perch to view all that glitters in Las Vegas. The all-new, open-air BLVD Plaza located in front of the resort is the ultimate social gathering spot and ideal setting to relax, re-energize and socialize. The plaza features a variety of unique culinary venues and a casual, lively environment. The resort is neighbor to the all-new Park, an immersive, outdoor destination for dining and entertainment and the state-of-the-art 20,000 seat T-Mobile Arena. With the announcement of the new 5,000 seat Park Theater opening Winter 2016, Monte Carlo will transform into a dynamic and vibrant property offering world-class experiences not found anywhere else on The Strip. ***Monte Carlo Resort and Casino is undergoing an exciting transformation into a new luxury resort experience. Beginning October 3, 2016, the pool, The Pub and the outlets located in the Street of Dreams will be closed. Access to the tram and to ARIA and Bellagio will continue to be available through the Street of Dreams. Guests seeking a pool experience during their stay at Monte Carlo will be given access to MGM Grand, based upon availability. Details will be provided upon check-in. ***On Wednesday, October 5, 2016, Andre’s Restaurant and Cigar Lounge will close. Andre’s has been a great partner since its inception in 1997 and has been serving our guests with contemporary French fine dining. Please visit other dining destinations in the resort’s culinary collection such as Double Barrel Roadhouse, Diablo’s Mexican Cantina, Brand Steakhouse and Lounge and Yusho Asian Grill & Ramen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Monte Carlo Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews