We recently stayed in a spa suite at the Monte Carlo (April 2 to April 16). When checking in we were told our requested room (smoking spa suite) was not available but they would put us in a non-smoking spa suite and provide us with ashtrays so we could smoke, and would move us to a smoking room in a couple of days. No problems at all for us and the girl checking us in was pleasantly surprised we didn't kick up a fuss about it. I couldn't see any reason to make a fuss - we still got what we paid for so no need to complain about it.
The staff were all friendly and helpful, and a special thank you to Linda at the Concierge desk who very efficiently helped me out with a dentist the day after our arrival when I was in a lot of pain.
The spa suite was great and we utilised the spa many times, especially after a big day of walking. The maid service was efficient and the room clean. The bed was simply divine - so comfortable and since I've been home my own bed doesn't seem so great any more. Having a fridge was very handy and although I don't drink coffee my husband used the coffee machine every morning. The first room we were in on the 30th floor didn't have wifi but once we got moved to the 26th floor there was free wifi in the room so that was a bonus.
Both of our rooms were close to the lifts so we didn't have to walk down the long hallways. We never had to wait long for the elevators and I liked that the Monte Carlo is not so big that it takes a long time to get from one end to the other. It was easy to pop up to the room to grab a jacket if it got a little chilly in the casino.
We utilised the food court a couple of times which was handy, and also ate at The Cafe, The Pub and Brand Steakhouse, all of which were great. The free tram to Bellagio was also a great feature and we used this a number of times to save some time in getting further up the strip.
We ordered room service twice and on both occasions delivery of our order was swift and the food was good.
Every staff member we encountered was friendly and helpful which is a great asset for the Monte Carlo. I would have no hesitation in staying at the Monte Carlo again in the future, although for our next trip we will probably stay somewhere else just to have a different experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Resort and Casino is located in the heart of The Strip, putting you in the center of the Las Vegas excitement. Explore the possibilities with a collection of well-appointed room options including our Deluxe Rooms with their contemporary decor, High Floor Rooms in classic European styles, our relaxing Spa Suites with an oversized hot tub in the center of each room, our exquisite Monaco Suites and Diamond Suites, two elegantly luxurious choices, and the exclusive boutique HOTEL32 resides at the top, providing the ultimate perch to view all that glitters in Las Vegas. The all-new, open-air BLVD Plaza located in front of the resort is the ultimate social gathering spot and ideal setting to relax, re-energize and socialize. The plaza features a variety of unique culinary venues and a casual, lively environment. The resort is neighbor to the all-new Park, an immersive, outdoor destination for dining and entertainment and the state-of-the-art 20,000 seat T-Mobile Arena. With the announcement of the new 5,000 seat Park Theater opening Winter 2016, Monte Carlo will transform into a dynamic and vibrant property offering world-class experiences not found anywhere else on The Strip. ***Monte Carlo Resort and Casino is undergoing an exciting transformation into a new luxury resort experience. Beginning October 3, 2016, the pool, The Pub and the outlets located in the Street of Dreams will be closed. Access to the tram and to ARIA and Bellagio will continue to be available through the Street of Dreams. Guests seeking a pool experience during their stay at Monte Carlo will be given access to MGM Grand, based upon availability. Details will be provided upon check-in. ***On Wednesday, October 5, 2016, Andre’s Restaurant and Cigar Lounge will close. Andre’s has been a great partner since its inception in 1997 and has been serving our guests with contemporary French fine dining. Please visit other dining destinations in the resort’s culinary collection such as Double Barrel Roadhouse, Diablo’s Mexican Cantina, Brand Steakhouse and Lounge and Yusho Asian Grill & Ramen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, MGM Resorts International, HotelsClick, Expedia, Cancelon and Booking.com so you can book your Monte Carlo Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews