We stayed at this hotel from April 5th - April 15th and it was one of the best rooms ive ever stayed in. Booked through lowcost usa and only paid £60 for two adults per night and it was a deluxe room. Lovely big rooms, lovely big bathrooms, nice big tv and beds are ever so comfy!
Pool is massive and lovely, which is why i picked here - however you have to be up early to get the best sunspots as many go in the shade as the sun circles round the complex. It opens at 8 and we were down most mornings at 8 - collected our complimentary pool towels (that are clearly old bathrooms towels, some ripped, but it doesnt matter) and reserve your space - however i will warn you that at peak times, if the pool attendants note you have not been back for a while they will remove your towels, fair enough i say.
The best all day sun spots are the big rows near the walk-up bar and restuarant, sun got on about 10 - 4. Drinks around the pool are expensive, we used the hotel shop and saved a fair bit.
We ate a few times in the hotel, the deli was ok but a bit of a rip-off, the coffee bean sandwiches were lovely and fresh, we also had a pizza from the california pizza kitchen, it was nice but small and quite expensive for what it was when you could have got one half the price from the casino royale over the road.
We ate at BLT which was lovely and cravings buffett was gorgous (we only had the breakfast one) but it was all very clean and fresh....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the exotic - a world tantalizing to the imagination and the senses. The rooms are enticingly transformed. The villas and lanais are exclusive and private. The AAA Four Diamond service is excellent. Dining is sumptuous. The nightlife, dazzling. Experience the Grammy® Award-winning Cirque du Soleil® production of The Beatles™ LOVE™ and laugh with Terry Fator and His Cast of Thousands. Discover our Secret Garden and royal white tigers. Enter our Dolphin Habitat to meet Atlantic bottlenose dolphins. Feel the night heat up as you move between thrilling hot spots. Our enviable center-Strip location makes us an ideal spot to stay and play. The first. The best. The undisputed hottest rooms on the Strip. The Mirage. Vegas Starts Here™ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MGM Resorts International, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your The Mirage Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mirage Hotel And Casino
- The Mirage Hotel Las Vegas
- Mirage Hotel Las Vegas
- Mirage Las Vegas
- Hotel Las Mirage Vegas