Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$177
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$155
MGMGrand.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$177/night.

US$191
US$161
Aria.com
  • Restaurant
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$269
US$189
MandalayBay.com
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$139
Mirage.com
US$257
US$239
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
New York - New York Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$208
US$176
US$149
US$126
US$153
US$138
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$125
Priceline
1,538 results
All reviewsevening receptionmade to order breakfastoff the striptwo swansmanagers receptionorder omelettescocktail hourfree happy hourfree breakfastthe shuttle driverhotel shuttlethe hard rock hotelclose to the airportyogurtplanet hollywoodconvention centerquiet hotel
Reviewed July 26, 2017

Overall this hotel was very nice. The majority of the staff were great and the rooms were quite large for the price. We never made it to the pool other than seeing it and it looked nice. The Las Vegas strip was a bit too far to walk to, but they did provide a shuttle that went back and forth every hour to one location on the strip. This made it nice so we could get back and forth without having to pay for parking and fight the traffic. The driver was excellent!! I wish I had written down his name.

There were some issues we ran into.

Both of our keys stopped working after 24 hours of being there. This was quickly fixed when we went to the front desk, but it made it very inconvenient when we were tired from a full day of activities.

I also saw that they charged my credit card a second time for the entire stay even though I pre-paid for the room. I am waiting on the charge to go through on my credit card before I go and call them to fight the double charge of the room.

The analog channels on the TV worked, but the digital ones did not and we could not find a remote for either TV. We did talk to the front desk and they had the TV working without an issue within 15 minutes of us going to the front desk. They also brought one remote for both TV's in the room. We don't normally watch TV except when we are trying to go to sleep. So this was just an inconvinience, but when you are used to falling asleep to a TV, it makes it hard to fall asleep when it is not working.

The first night we stayed, we went to eat at the hotel restaurant and the food was OK. Not as good as what I paid, but it was OK. The server was not all that friendly. She did her job and that was about it.

The free breakfast was awesome!! They had two cooks who took orders on the type of omelet you wanted. They also had the normal type of free breakfasts if you did not have the time to wait in line to get your cooked to order omelet.

So, overall, the stay was great, but there were just a few things that stopped me from giving a 5 star rating on this hotel. If I end up having to fight the double charge on the room, I will have to change this to a 3 star rating for a much bigger inconvenience of having to fight this while I am out the money.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank John A
Reviewed July 26, 2017

OUTSTANDING and very helpful staff. Very nice hotel with everything you need. The cook to order breakfast was TERRIFIC and prepared perfectly. The breakfast staff were all very pleasant. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed July 25, 2017

Im a Dimond member at Hilton. I use Hilton in Asia where their properties are nice. Traveling to America i had a 22 day trip, I choose to not stay at Hilton, nor their sub brands here. Terrible hotels.
And the Embassy Suites by Hilton Las Vegas took it to a new low level.
Old rooms, dirty carpets, bad service, clearly understaffed. With all the alternatives in this city there is no point of choosing an old torn down location as this. Enjoy listening to the sirens from the road the whole night...
They get one extra star as our room had a very big balcony.

Room Tip: Get one with a balcony, but away from the main road...
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 24, 2017

I loved staying at this hotel! The rooms are very large and roomy inside with separate living areas. They also have a great free breakfast buffett each morning downstairs. Very convenient to the strip and other attractions!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

We were in Las Vegas for a few days to get married and see the sights and it was a perfect choice. The whole hotel was super clean and the pool area was very relaxing, all the staff we encountered were so helpful and polite. We wanted to stay somewhere quiet and relaxing but a short easy distance from the strip and this suited us perfectly. Free parking, free wifi, free breakfast and no resort fees. We loved it and will definitely be returning. Oh and the barman in the lounge is superb!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple