“The Early Bird Catches the Worm.”
Review of Harlow's - CLOSED

Harlow's
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed August 6, 2013

And I like to catch Harlow's Early Breakfast Special everyday when I'm in Laughlin. Can't beat it anywhere. A generally good restaurant with a great value daily for breakfast. Check it out.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I go to Laughlin all the time to visit relatives and we go to Harlow's a lot for dinner. The menu is standard American comfort food: warm and familiar and served in abundant quantities. The restaurant is open to the casino on two sides, but one of the sides is the lush jungle entrance so the restaurant feels very green and open. I've been here countless times and everything I've had is great. Only complaint is that the air conditioning on hot days can blow on some tables, so I bring a sweater or jacket. Service is very friendly and generally okay for groups of 4 or fewer. I've gone there with larger groups and they sometimes have trouble getting all the food brought to the table at the same time.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Well except for the T-bone steak for cheap, it was tough like shoe leather. But I sent it back and got a philly cheese steak sandwich and it was awesome. Our table of 4 all liked the place. Good food good prices good times...

Reviewed July 17, 2013

The breakfast is wonderful and cooked to order. The wait staff are friendly and prompt. The prices were very reasonable and atmosphere is great.

1  Thank KimDevers
Reviewed July 5, 2013

A group of 30 of us had Thanksgiving Dinner. We were able to have seating all together. Enjoyed a nice fresh Thanksgiving buffet.