“Our "go to" restaurant in Laughlin”
Review of Harlow's - CLOSED

Harlow's
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 December 2013

We have been going to Laughlin for about 25 years for our yearly Summer vacation. We spend the whole week on the lake waterskiing, cliff jumping, water gun fighting, and general nonsense. We have always loved the food and selection at Harlow's. On top of that, the service has been consistently great over the years.
Since we ended up eating here so often, we switched our hotel preference a few years back to the Golden Nugget. We eat at the restaurant, why not stay at the hotel?
Once you join the gambling club at the Golden Nugget (for free), they have a great special during the week for breakfast. About $1.88 for a couple of pancakes, eggs, and sausage or bacon. Not too shabby.
The menu is very varied which is helpful when we show up with our large party (12-24 people). You could easily eat off of a bunch of shared appetizers as the portions are large and we have yet to order anything that we didn't enjoy.
My fall back dish has been the chicken fried chicken which I rather enjoy.
Over the years we have enjoyed seeing the same servers time after time. It definitely makes you feel good when you know the folks serving you.
Sadly, I have a sneaky suspicion that this restaurant has closed at the Golden Nugget. I have gotten a few ads from the Golden Nugget claiming that a Claim Jumper has opened up at the hotel and I don't know of another spot for them to jam a restaurant in. If so, this is a huge mistake by the Golden Nugget. Having visited Laughlin for over 25 years, we have seen restaurants come and go. Harlow's has consistently been the best in service, food quality, and value for money spent.

Reviewed 1 December 2013

We recently had Thanksgivings day buffet at Harlow's. Was seated promptly and had drinks within a couple minutes. Our waiter Mel was probably the kindest person I have ever had the pleasure of meeting in a restaurant. He is definitely a valuable asset to your business. How many people when asked where the dessert bar is would go and get you and your wife a slice of pumpkin pie with whipped cream. Just exceptional service from Mel. My wife and myself will visit Harlow's again and will be looking for Mel. Thanks for the great service and having employees like Mel.

Larry and Bobbye Young
Riverside, Ca

Reviewed 23 October 2013

We really enjoy Harlow's for their specials. M-Th from 3-6 pm they have three or four special meals. Spaghetti and meatballs, fried chicken, pot roast. Each special comes with a glass of wine and is around $7-$8. The fried chicken is my favorite and includes three pieces of chicken, potato (garlic mashed) for which I was able to substitute fries, and a roll. I look forward to this meal every time I go to Laughlin. My wife tried the spaghetti and meatballs and found them to be enjoyable.

For player's card holders, they have a morning special, the Deuces Wild, which include 2 pancakes, 2 eggs, 2 sausage and 2 bacon strips. It is available from 6-8 for one price and then it is higher from 8-10. Very affordable though I can't remember the price for 6-8, it is $3.99 from 8-10.

1  Thank joebosox
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Service was very nice and the food was great. Check on the low priced breakfast specials at $1.99 before 8:00am. Lots of food on the plate for this price and well worth getting out of bed for.

Reviewed 5 October 2013

We were a party of 10 and my daughter picked the restaurant, I wasn't sold on a cafe style dinner and preferred elsewhere, OH MY was I surprised this dinner was delicious, very FLAVORFUL,... GREAT DINING experience! I had the Penne Alfredo with Grilled Chicken, Yum. My husband had the Pot Roast .... this was scrumptious, I took several bites :) so tender the pot roast melts in your mouth! I am looking forward to going back, don't pass on this one .... EVERYONE in our party was very pleased with their meal, and the service was very friendly, we were not lacking for service, and the restaurant was busy!