“Nice Place, On the River”

Saltgrass Steak House
Ranked #2 of 86 Restaurants in Laughlin
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
“Nice Place, On the River”
Reviewed 6 April 2012

Nice views if you can get a window seat, Good food and service, Casual atmosphere Like most places in Laughlin. No reservations but you can call ahead and they will put your name on the list.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank Piperkid

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Penticton
“Superb meal at a reasonable price.”
Reviewed 1 April 2012

We went for dinner to the Saltgrass and I had half rack of baby back ribs, baked potatoe and Caesar salad. My wife had fettucine alfredo and Caesar salad. Along with a couple of drinks, only 56.00 We were pleased with the service, the atmosphere, and the price.

Visited March 2012
“Best quality for price”
Reviewed 1 April 2012

I was a weekly visitor of Saltgrass Steakhouse and what brought me back was the friendly staff. Everyone from Mandy at the host stand to Billy the manager (whom knew me and my wife on a first name basis) made us feel welcome. The food is consistent and as mentioned in my heading its great quality mixed with exceptional value. We no longer live in the area, but we recommend Saltgrass to all visitors of Laughlin.

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
“Out of this world”
Reviewed 31 March 2012

We had a group of 8 of us. They got us right in. Tip, go early. The food was the best that we have had in a very long time. Staff was of the highest quality. Highly recommend, you will not be sorry. We will return this week for one of our groups 52nd anniv..

• Visited March 2012
Moreno Valley, California
“Great Steaks”
Reviewed 27 March 2012

We have dined here many times. They always serve a really good steak dinner. Fast and friendly service. Would recommend to anyone.

Visited March 2012