US$72
Hotels.com
Book now, pay at stay
US$33
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$47/night.

US$55
US$54
Official Site
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$62/night.

US$70
US$60
US$39
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$50/night.

Harrah's Laughlin(Laughlin)(Great Value!)
US$25
US$23
Savings alert! 47% below average rates

The price you found is 47% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$43/night.

US$20
Official Hotel
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$31/night.

Free cancellation until 05/08
US$25
Hotwire.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$31/night.

2,005 results
All reviewscolorado bellehickory pitloading dockriver viewslot machinessports bookrooms are nicecasinogamblingriverviewsteakhouseriverwalknvcompsvaletvegasdealers
Reviewed January 9, 2006

The hotel is older, yes but they are always remodeling it. The beds are always comfortable and do not have lumps in them from your body. It is always clean. The restaurants are nice, the food is good. The people who work there always have a smile on their face and always help you.

Stayed: December 2005
7  Thank LindaT58
A TripAdvisor Member
N. Ireland
Reviewed January 2, 2006

A dirty dated dump that was supposed to be a 40th birthday present for my husband,booked through travelscope on a Vegas Grand Canyon and hollywood trip. A big disappointment,the whole package was a joke.

Stayed: November 2005
4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 15, 2005

I booked thru res and got a good deal for (???)a 3 star hotel. Upon arrival, we were placed in the Santa Fa tower. This place is no more than one star, if you are generous. I saw a few people checking in for a golf tourney and I knew there were better accomodations there. I phoned the front desk to complain that the room was smelly and terribly run down and asked if we could be moved. The hotel was very empty, as it was Monday. My only option was to pay another $30 per night to upgrade. I opted to move to the Ramada ( I found a coupon for 2 nights for $25, plus got 2 more nights free) across the street. The Edgewater Casino was my favorite but the lack of effort to acommodate my wishes, they lost out on the rest of the 2 weeks we stayed in Laughlin. I loved Laughlin area but will not stay at the Edgewater again, when there are other much better properties in the same price range.

16  Thank shugct
Reviewed November 22, 2005

As we were approaching the Edgewater, our tour manager apologised in advance, saying this would be the hotel that was the poorest on our trip in terms of rooms. So we were surprised when we opened the door. OK, it the room reflected it's budget nature, but it was decent enough (though the aircon was LOUD).

It turned out that normally our tour managers guest's are booked on the ground floor in the older towers - and those rooms are - apparantly - horrid, smelling of stale smoke and in need of refurbuishment.

As luck would have it, this time we were booked into the Sedona Tower, which is the newest and in best condition. If you are going to stay at the Edgewater, insist on a room in Sedona Tower.

Aside from the rooms? Well the casino did seem to be pretty tacky and as someone else said, kids seemed to be allowed to wander about unsupervised - though I wasn't there for the gambling so I spent as litle time in there as possible!

Standard of food is very good - eat at any of the restaurants (the steakhouse was excellent) and you'll not be disappointed. We missed the evening buffet, but if it was halfway as good as the breakfast one, it must have been worth having.

Pool was very good - shame the hot tub needs a bit of attention (powerful jets at one end, no oomph at all in the others).

Overall? Well the Edgewater does reflect it's budget status to be honest - but if you're using it as a base of operations, stopping in to eat and maybe take a dip in the pool, it will do a job.

• Stayed: November 2005
9  Thank BOBJP
Reviewed October 5, 2005

My husband and I were at the Edgewater for 4 days, 3 nights, and I (the gambler), thought that was too long. When we arrived, (stay paid in advance), it took over 45 minutes to get checked in. When we got in line, there were 6 cashiers to check you in, but as time passed there were 5, 4, 3, then 2. What kind of crap was that, to close, at prime check-in time???
Finally checked-in, the walk to our room was dangerous for a real tall person, (I'm 6ft 1in) and kept having to duck, to miss the "Exit" signs and fire sprinklers. I told my husband good thing our son didn't come, who is 6ft. 6inches, he'd be crawling to our room. My husband complained about the parties throughout the night. (paper thin walls)
The morning we are due to check-out, which we knew was 11 am, my husband was awakened with an 8:00 a.m. phone-call, asking if we were leaving, needed to clean the room. Needless to say, now I have an unhappy husband to ride with in a car for 5 hours!!! Thanks Edgewater!!! Overall, being our first time to Laughlin, it was ok, will go back, but not at the Edgewater.

• Stayed: September 2005