Edgewater Hotel & Casino
US$45
US$40
Official Site
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$48/night.

US$24
US$39
US$45
US$40
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$50/night.

US$20
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$26/night.

Harrah's Laughlin(Laughlin)(Great Value!)
US$48
US$46
US$80
1,973 results
All reviewscolorado bellehickory pitloading dockriver viewslot machinessports bookrooms are nicecasinogamblingriverviewsteakhouseriverwalknvcompsvegasvaletdealers
Reviewed October 17, 2017

It was great ty except when the dealers wore football jerseys other than that we really enjoyed ourselves in Laughlin and are looking forward to our next trip in the near future. Everyone was friendly.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Diana2020, Manager at Edgewater Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2017

Thank you for your review and feedback.

Reviewed October 17, 2017

We wanted a short getaway for our 57th wedding anniversary. The weather was wonderful and our room was very clean and comfortable. We had a river view room and enjoyed waking up to beautiful sunrises. The casino offered a large variety of slots. The in house dining choices left a lot to be desired.
Over all a fun time.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review. I'm glad that you had a nice anniversary and that we got to be a part of it!

Reviewed October 16, 2017

The dealer are friendly and professional.The drink serversome are awesome.I'm always treated with respect ever time that I stay her.The food at the Hickory steak house is wonderful. If you are looking for a great place to stay when you are in Laughlin,you can not find a better place to stay then the Edgewater.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review! Come again soon!

Reviewed October 16, 2017

I had a great time at the EDGEWATER HOTEL AND CASINO and I hope to return soon. I highly would recomend The EDGEWATER HOTEL AND CASINO to my family and friends. The staff is helpful and polite. I well be back!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review and we look forward to your return!

Reviewed October 14, 2017

I have stayed at the Edgewater before but this time wasn't a good experience. It has gone down hill. No radio or alarm, but the clock worked. Tv was horrible. Bathroom, all chrome items had not been cleaned. It was disgusting. No free WiFi. Room service doesn't start until 10:30 am and checkout is at 11:00 am Doesn't give you much time to eat if you order breakfast. There was no menu. I was very disappointed in my visit to this hotel/cassino this time. They use to do a much better job with amenities, also. I will be checking other hotels/casinos in Laughlin for my next visit.

Room Tip: Any room facing the Colorado River is awesome.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry that you had a less than satisfactory visit.