2,022 results
All reviewscolorado bellehickory pitloading docka river view roomslot machinessports bookrooms are nicecasinogamblingriverviewsteakhouseriverwalknvcompsvegasvaletdealers
Reviewed October 17, 2017

We enjoyed our self, I feel your Buffet could be better. That all I have to say.the serve was good,should have room serve, the pool area was good, need more equipment in fitness room,
But like that you have a fitness center

Room Tip: Some need some paint
Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank gwenlisad
Diana2020, Manager at Edgewater Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2017

Thank you for your review and feedback.

Reviewed October 17, 2017

It was great ty except when the dealers wore football jerseys other than that we really enjoyed ourselves in Laughlin and are looking forward to our next trip in the near future. Everyone was friendly.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review and feedback.

Reviewed October 17, 2017

We wanted a short getaway for our 57th wedding anniversary. The weather was wonderful and our room was very clean and comfortable. We had a river view room and enjoyed waking up to beautiful sunrises. The casino offered a large variety of slots. The in house dining choices left a lot to be desired.
Over all a fun time.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review. I'm glad that you had a nice anniversary and that we got to be a part of it!

Reviewed October 16, 2017

The dealer are friendly and professional.The drink serversome are awesome.I'm always treated with respect ever time that I stay her.The food at the Hickory steak house is wonderful. If you are looking for a great place to stay when you are in Laughlin,you can not find a better place to stay then the Edgewater.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review! Come again soon!

Reviewed October 16, 2017

I had a great time at the EDGEWATER HOTEL AND CASINO and I hope to return soon. I highly would recomend The EDGEWATER HOTEL AND CASINO to my family and friends. The staff is helpful and polite. I well be back!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review and we look forward to your return!