“Spend your $ anywhere else other than the Casino!!”
Review of Harrah's Laughlin

Harrah's Laughlin
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Laughlin
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 8 April 2012

Room was riverview, king, in Central area. Price was inexpensive and although one of the more expensive for the hotel and the view was SPECTACULAR (Colorado River and pools) the rooms are extremely shabby and very poorly cleaned. Dust was everywhere! I felt very unclean and icky the whole time....stinky due to smoking in the Casino and where it permeates. The room was however very quiet! Skip the stinky casinos that suck your money out of pockets and go enjoy sitting on the lovely beach on the Colorado River - A MUST!!

Room Tip: Face the Colorado River and ask if it's been vacuumed and dusted in the last 3 weeks....
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Msdonna96
Write a ReviewReviews (10,543)

Reviewed 7 April 2012

Just returned from Harrahs Laughlin today 04/07/2012..Overall experience was very good. This was a total rewards comped trip. I read some of the reviews and was pleased to note that Harrahs Laughlin also had the same reviews on their web site..This property is in a excellent location..Easy access via water taxi, $4.00 dollars one way. to the other casinos in Laughlin..
All of the propertys in Laughlin look tired..in need up update including Harrahs..Having said that Harrahs is Laughlin does not dissapoint. Clean Rooms..Good Drink Service..A wide variety of slot and table games.Two pools..A nice Beach with Boat and Jet ski rental..A variety of restaurant choices are also available..The fresh Market Buffet was excellent..Friendly staff and coffee is available in room...Stayed in #2 Tower with a beautiful view of the river..Would and will return and will stay at Harrahs..There also a seperate non smoking casino at this property..

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank IndianaBdaddy
Reviewed 5 April 2012

Well Harrahs is located near the end of the "strip" in laughlin. The room rate i got was very reasonable- paid about 50 bucks for 2 night's. The rooms are ok, clean, flat screen tv's in tower 3 rooms.Nothing fancy. Harrahs does have its own private beach and 2 pool's. The best thing about this property is the people that work here. The staff opens doors for you, the bartenders very friendly, quick service and they are not shy when it comes to the alcohol. The table dealers are very friendly and personable. Had a good trip and would most likely come again.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank John S
Reviewed 5 April 2012

Visited in March, 2012. Was in a suite with separate living/kitchen area and bedroom with a view of the river. Was on the 15th floor in Tower 2 overlooking the river. The room was clean and the staff was very friendly. Everything you needed was located in the hotel area.

If you are looking for Vegas glitz this is not the place for you. Plenty of gaming activity. I was not very lucky but my friend broke even after 3 days, which I would say was good. Drink hostesses were readily available throughout the casino.

Plan to go back some time. I was sent by Harrah's at KC so the travel from airport to hotel ws provided.

2  Thank BOZMZU
Reviewed 30 March 2012

One of the best attributes is the beach area along the Colorado River. The water, released from Hoover Dam upstream, is chilly, but the ambiance is great. Hotel was clean, rooms were nice. Reasonable buffet and a large casino.

5  Thank Frank R
Reviewed 29 March 2012

Was in Laughlin for 4 nights (march 20 - 24th). I stayed at Harrahs one of those nights. Very accomodating. A Gentleman opened the door for us, and welcomed us . I chose a North tower deluxe room ( comped). It was very roomy
and had a 42" flat screen t.v. There was no coffee, thought which I thought alittle odd. The machines were tight...my first trip that I haven't won anything. I did however get my card called for free $200 slot play. It was drawn on Friday afternoon, and I didn't check the list until Saturday a..m. The gal told me
that she was not supposed to give it to me, before noon, but I explained to her
that I had to be out of my room, by 11, and my flight was leaving at 3. She told me they would make an exception..which they did. I won $100 on the $200 free play. All in all, I always find the employees very friendly and accomodating at
Harrahs..I have no complaints..other than the money I lost. LOL

Room Tip: Check out the web site.
2  Thank jakesmema
Reviewed 27 March 2012

We asked for a non smoking room upon arrival the agent informed us there is no non smoking rooms available , she gave us a smoking room , when we entered the room , the smell almost knock us out. We have to come down and requested to change our room , took her almost 15 minutes for her to found a room for us , that room also a smoker room but less smell , too tired we had to take the room . My wife could not sleep all night .
We do not think we can come back again

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank LAM B
Also consider these accommodations in or near Laughlin
2 km away
Lodge on the River
#4 of 14 in Bullhead City
1.8 km away
Edgewater Hotel & Casino

Been to Harrah's Laughlin? Share your experiences!