they sent us a free 2 day stay and entrance to there tournament. a few days before the tournament we get a noticed saying it was cancelled but the rooms will still be free. seeing we made the plans we went. big mistake.the rooms are old and disgusting sheets looked like they was there since the grand opening.no buffet ,no valet ,no nothing they even did not have a cocktail waitress after 11 pm and the restaurant was closed at night.we have since moved to the area and make our rounds to every casino and the casino at the pioneer has a nice old west charm but the food,is still bad and the employees look miserably and never smile.we used to visit laughlin for years before moving to the area and the pioneer used to live up to there motto the friendliest place on the river now it seems to be the most miserable place on earth i hope when the economy picks up they go back to the way they used to be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casino resort with an Old Western theme located right on the historic Colorado River. The Pioneer has earned its well-known reputation as the "Friendliest House on the River". At the Pioneer Hotel & Gambling Hall, our Guestrooms are being refurbished, and new amenities have been added to our guestrooms....complimentary bottled water, complimentary in-room coffee, and upon request, iron with ironing boards, and mini-refrigerators Our Pet Rooms are all tiled floor. Great Friendly Services, and lots of activities to do in Laughlin, NV ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Pioneer Hotel & Gambling Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pioneer Hotel And Gambling Hall
- Pioneer Hotel & Gambling Hall Laughlin, Nevada
- Pioneer Laughlin