“Great Service”

Cafe Rio Mexican Grill
Ranked #25 of 67 Restaurants in Mesquite
Reviewed October 13, 2018

We ordered up a shredded beef filling salad and a couple of grill-fire chicken burrito's. The service was outstanding. We were not very well educated about mexican ingredients as a result we tailored the ingredients to our liking, we had a few questions and the young lady's were very patient. Great smiles, excellent tasting, delicious and fresh ingredients. Best of all the service was second to none. Lots of hot sauces to choose from. We would highly recommend eating here.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

We love having Cafe Rio in Mesquite. The food is always fresh, great tasting and they made the tortillas right in front of you. SO good.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Stopped in for an easy dinner, but it just wasn't as good as I've had at other locations. My shredded chicken quesadilla was not cooked long enough so the cheese was grainy and the chicken was so wet it made the whole thing soggy.

Reviewed May 18, 2018 via mobile

I eat out in Mesquite several times a week, and this is the place I go most often. The people who work here are friendly, helpful, and genuinely fun to be around. You can tell the staff works well together and cares about customers. They make your food right in front of you from fresh ingredients. I love watching the fresh tortillas be prepared! The salads and burritos are delicious. The key lime pie is as tasty as any I've had in Florida. They have daily specials; my favorite is Tamale Thursday. Daily specials include a drink and are an excellent deal. You can also download a Cafe Rio app for even more savings. I love the food and the enthusiastic, helpful staff at Mesquite's Cafe Rio!

Reviewed April 29, 2018

This was my first time trying Cafe Rio. Very fresh made to order food. A bit pricey and portions were huge so I only ate half of the burrito. Will definitely eat at Cafe Rio again