“Water temperature left a little more to be desired..”

Best Western Mesquite Inn
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Mesquite
Reviewed 18 May 2012

We were pleased with our stay at the mesquite best western. The tv, fridge and microwaves were features; however, the temperature of the sink, shower and pool/hot tub water was rarely warm and never got hot. Our tub faucet was loose and unresponsive.

• Stayed: May 2012
bestwesternmesquite, Manager at Best Western Mesquite Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2012

Dear Guest,
I first want to "thank You," for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post a review.
I also want to take the opportunity to appologize for the warm water in faucet(During the hottter months as is indicadent of the desert climate, it is normal for the tap water to be warm as the city pipes arent located to far from ground level) As for the Shower faucet, they are the older MOEN Models that are a STRAIGHT PULL OUT& TURN and not the newer more commonly used today of PULL ANGLE LEVERS. I apologize for any confusion or inconveniece that this may have caused and the hot TUB motor was being replaced during the time frame of your stay as we had cones around it & was put Out of service when the problem was discovered and has since been repaired and is now fully operational.
THank You so Much for your valueable comments.
Misty Buchhalter GM

Reviewed 9 May 2012

This motel proved to be quite comfortable. The room, with two beds, was quite roomy. But what really impressed us was the fact that the room felt remarkably super clean. This is an attribute that many motels find hard to accomplish...however, this motel did.

The motel-supplied breakfast was good, but it was the typical motel breakfast (cereal, fruit, baked goods, juices, etc.)

For those with pets, this is a pet-friendly motel.

Room Tip: Be careful and not get a room near the pool area...it can be noisy if kids are swimming.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rogerdob

Dear guest,
I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we exceeded your expectations.
We enjoyed having you as our guest and I hope that you will stay with us again on your travels through Mesquite.
If there is anything else we can help you with please dont hesitate to contact one of our staff members.
Thank you so much for taking the time to posting a review.

Misty Buchhalter GM
702.346.7444 ext 300

Reviewed 4 May 2012

This was the first stop on my road trip from San Diego to Chicago. This hotel was the only chain hotel in town. The staff was friendly and efficient and they are pet friendly. The room was clean, quiet, roomy and comfortable. Oh, and they had the most comfortable pillows ever! I think it said they sold them but forgot to ask at checkout; I will have to call them to see how I can purchase the pillows. This was by far the best hotel I stayed at on my long drive to Chicago.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
bestwesternmesquite, General Manager at Best Western Mesquite Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2012

Dear Guest,
I am so glad that you enjoyed our hotel & staff.
I am so happy to also hear that you enjoyed our COMFOREL pillows (a BEST WESTERN standard!) They do sell these pillows at any COSTCO or can purchase online.
They definately are GREAT!!!!
Hope to see you again very soon!
THank you for your review!!!
it is very appreciated!
Misty Buchhalter General Manager / BEST WESTERN Mesquite Inn

Misty

Sincerely

Reviewed 3 May 2012

We stayed in the family suite with our 4 children. The suite has two queen size beds and a queen size sofa sleeper. It was absolutely perfect! And the price could not be beat. Only complaint I have <and I feel this way about most Best Western's> is that the dining area is too small to accommodate it's guests. My suggestion is get there early, or grab it and go.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Savyshopper72

Dear Guest;
I first want to Thank You, for your time and posting this review. I am so pleased to hear that your enjoyed our family suites, our staff and that we met your expectations during your stay.
I do understand your comment in regards to our breakfast room size.
We were a conversion property to the BEST WESTERN Brand about 7 years ago. We are currently addresing some of those issues and Best Western as a whole has implemented several new Breakfast requirements to gain more guest satisfaction in this area,
I hope you will return on a future stay , so we can enjoy you and your family.
Best Reagrds!

Reviewed 28 March 2012

What a pleasant surprise! Never thought of Best Westerns as clean, updated and excellent places to stay but I certainly do now. Our family of five was finishing up the last leg of our spring break road trip from Utah to California and back. We needed a place to stay to break up the long drive each way and only wish we'd have stayed there as well on the front end (instead of spending twice as much for a grungy, noisy and unfriendly experience in Las Vegas). Breakfast was good and perfect for kids, the pool was pristine and the staff was so warm, friendly and accomodating. Was told by the manager that flatscreen TVs and triple-sheet bed linens are coming later this year so it will definitely be the best value on I-15 by far! Thanks for a great and affordable stay.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank HRHutah
bestwesternmesquite, Manager at Best Western Mesquite Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2012

Dear Guest,

I am so pleased to see that you posted a review for us on Trip Advisor. I really apprecate the time you took to post your review. I am also so happy to hear that we met your expectations and that you were able to enjoy the pool and breakfast before venturing on your vacation.
We really enjoyed having you as one of our many valued guests and we look forward to having
you as one in the future.
if in anyway we can help in your future travel plans , please dont hesistate to call me.

M

Reviewed 22 February 2012

A long travel day and the options in Mesquite seemed to be the BW or at one of the casinos which appeared extremely busy so we chose the BW.
The room smelled strongly of disinfectant and no windows opened.
Seems a bit tired.
Staff were polite, not overly friendly and concerned with their hard day at work.
Business center computer was used from the time we checked in, went for a walk and dinner then returned by either a staff member or friend (not guest).
Nearby residential community is very handy for a walk. Even a cemetery across the way if you are interested in that kind of walk through.

Room Tip: Back from the street.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
bestwesternmesquite, Manager at Best Western Mesquite Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2012

Dear Valued guest;

Thank You for your review dated 2/22/12. I do appologize for any inconvenience that the febreeze or downy used on our linen may have caused you, However rest assured that our main priority is always to provide a clean, comfortable & sanitized safe room to all our guests and that ALL our PRODUCTS are GREEN Proctor & Gamble labeled only. I do know that even GREEN products still may be a problem to a guest that may be sensitive or may have a allergy.
As for the misunderstanding regarding the Lobby computer access, It was being used by a longterm guest that over time has become like family to my staff but rest assured that he is a guest and that NO STaff members are allowed under any circumstances to use that public access.
I really do appreciate your comments & review as it is used as a good training measure to
help all our staff strive to maintain integrity & our goals.
We value your business & hope that we may have you as our guest in future stays.
Thanks again!
Misty Buchhalter
Best Western Mesquite Inn

Reviewed 5 January 2012

Stayed here December 30 on our way to Brian Head, Utah. Clean and comfortable, with a nice continental breakfast in the morning.

Room Tip: There is not an elevator, so if stairs are a problem tell them as you make the reservation.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
bestwesternmesquite, Manager at Best Western Mesquite Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2012

Dear Guest,
I am so happy to hear that you had a most enjoyable stay and that you enjoyed Our Complimentary Expanded Breakfast! Our staff works hard to strive for excellence in our Customer Service and all our ammenities. So glad you enjoyed Breakfast & our hotel!
Hope to see you soon and have you back as one of our valued Guests.
Thanks so much for taking the time to post a review!