We were pleased with our stay at the mesquite best western. The tv, fridge and microwaves were features; however, the temperature of the sink, shower and pool/hot tub water was rarely warm and never got hot. Our tub faucet was loose and unresponsive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located right off I-15 exit #122, Our Beautifully appointed property and 100% NON SMOKING ROOMS , Complimentary HOT Daily Breakfast in our Breakfast room 5:30-9:30 am , Fiber Optic FREE High Speed internet (50 up/50 down speed) , All our rooms have Micro Fridges, Hairdryers, Iron/Iron boards,& coffee makers . We are close to Tournament ball fields (100 yards behind property) which hosts numerous tournaments during fall/Spring. Within a short walk to area Casinos and numerous restaurants. Just a 10 minute drive to any of the 5 Championship Golf Courses Mesquite offers and a short day trip to many of our National parks (Zion 75 miles, Valley of Fire 20 miles ,Bryce Canyon 90 miles & Grand Canyon 120 miles. ) Las Vegas 70 miles & las Vegas Motor Speedway( which host NASCAR RACES is just 40 miles away) Lake Mead 40 Miles / Lake Powell 75 miles. We have 67 rooms and we have won several Director & Chairwoman awards through Best Western Intl. For excellence in our Quality Assurance inspections , Excellence in Housekeeping awards & Excellence in Maintenance awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Best Western, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western Mesquite Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Mesquite Hotel Mesquite
- Mesquite Best Western
- Best Western Mesquite Inn Nevada