“Good Chinese food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 12, 2018 via mobile

The wife and I came to Panda Garden for dinner. We were craving the pan fried noodles and Kun pao chicken. The service was good even though they were short staffed. The food came out hot and flavorful. I’ve been coming to this place for years and haven’t really had a bad experience. They’ve had an up and down record with the SNHD but I haven’t had a bad experience.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

We like to eat here once in a while when we vacation in mesquite. The service is always great, even on busy nights. We did take-out this time. They were short handed and still managed to get our food out to us in the estimated time frame. The only thing I would hope for is meat that is less fatty. The beef and broccoli meat was so fatty our family had a hard time eating it. The egg rolls and orange chicken, rice and noodles were all good.

1  Thank utahsupermom
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

This is a favorite restaurant for the local community. We stop by for a meal at least 2 or 3 times a month. They have a large selection of lunch specials to choose from at a very reasonable price and everything we’ve tried has been fresh, hot, and very satisfying. The staff is very friendly and just make for a very pleasant dining experience. The decor is very nice and the place is always clean. If you’re in the mood for Asian cuisine you can’t go wrong.

Reviewed March 3, 2018

The food and atmosphere at this restaurant is very good. I often get carry out from here as well. The dishes are made from quality ingredients and made fresh. Prices are reasonable. I would highly recommend.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed February 28, 2018

The service was great and the food was tasty, My husband ordered lemon chicken. It was good but it was better last time we were here. It looked more like orange chicken instead of yellow.

Date of visit: February 2018