“Pahrump Nevada...casinos, brothels, and nice people. Best kept scret in Nevada”
Review of Pahrump

Sponsored by:
Map
Satellite
Map updates are paused. Zoom in to see updated info.
Reset zoom
Updating Map...
Sponsored by:
Red Deer Alberta
3 helpful votes
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2010

We rented a car from Enterprise, at The Golden Nugget. The staff there were excellent, and provided the best service of any car rental outlet we have ever used. Our adventure took us to Pahrump, and the drive was lovely with the desert mountains and the red rock hills. We stopped for breakfast at the Terribles Casino at Pahrump, and for 7.99 I managed to consume three eggs, a huge ham steak, shredded spuds, and toast and coffee. Unreal meal for the price, and there was no hope that I could eat all of it. We explored the desert and the town, and met some of the nicest people you will ever find. I highly recommend a tour out to the winery, to the desert town, and I was told about some brothels, although there is only one that I noticed right in town.

A family and retirement community with affordable housing, and we will return.

1 Thank Darlene77
A TripAdvisor Member
“the desert is great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2002

Dumont Dunes, and Amargosa Sand Drags in the Spring and Fall are two good ones, as is the Death Valley Junction - Marta Becket ballet and live show.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Been to Pahrump? Share your experiences!