It is depressing to see so many bays closed and many really good outlets like Chico’s, Buckle and Van Hunsen not available.
1) You need to go in every store, because the pricing and so called 70% off is not reflective of what you are really savings.
2) Ask the employees if what you are interested in is going to be reduced that day. We picked up a $15 tin that was $4.95 2 hours later
3) Don’t think William Sonoma is really an outlet store...the prices were crazy high. We went in Christmas Eve and a battery powered Peppermill, that can be bought year round on Amazon, was $8.00 more, on sale, in their outlet then on Amazon
4) If you are a healthy sized woman, the deals at Charlotte Russe are untouchable! If you go this week...nothing is over $20
5) Food Court was pretty good. We ended up splitting a burger with Garlic Fries from Flat Top Burgers...2 thumbs up!
Didn’t find much and it appeared the items at 70% were either a size 0 of 4 XL.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.