“Excellent Steakhouse!!”

Bimini Steakhouse
Ranked #9 of 1,030 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Savor hardwood grilled steaks, chops and seafood in an unparalleled atmosphere in Bimini, Peppermill's gourmet steakhouse. Intimate, yet open spaces provide spectacular views of the pools and gardens as you dine in the surrounds of a virtual aquarium. Over 1,000 wines from our expansive cellar pair up with a new and innovative menu to help make Bimini Reno's best steakhouse.
Reviewed May 16, 2018

The service at the Peppermill's Bimini Steakhouse was excellent. We had very attentive and kind servers. My husband and I both really enjoyed our filet mignons, the asparagus and Au Gratin potatoes. The cocktails were also great! Amazing experience overall.....

Reviewed April 20, 2018 via mobile

We attended a nursing conference at the Peppermill Casino in April. Excellent hotel, comfortable beds, delicious food especially at Bimini. We had filet of Mignon cooked to perfection, excellent steakhouse . Service unbelievable from the bartender to the hostess and our waiters Mike, Jeffrey and Geraldo. Fantastic waiters/serviceService is 10/10 food is 10/10. Highly Recommend this restaurant if you are in Reno, Nevada.

Reviewed April 7, 2018

My wife and I are serious foodies and seldom eat at hotel restaurants. However in this case, we were pleasantly impressed with the lovely décor, the marvelous food, and the attentive service at Bimini.

The menu offers a nice selection of appetizers, sides, entrees and desserts. We typically find that the better restaurants put more dazzle into the appetizers and side dishes than is apparent in the often overpriced entrees. It was late, so we enjoyed several lighter items... and beside, sharing small plates is always fun. It was a lovely dinner and we found the food to be very well prepared with very fresh ingredients. The service was friendly and attentive.

We found Bimini to be a classy and welcoming dinning experience. The atmosphere is impressive and inviting and our food selections were just delicious. We would dine here again and recommend this lovely restaurant to others.

Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

Gorgeous setting, fantastic service and amazing food. I had the filet mignon with bernaise sauce and a side of asparagus and it was the best steak I’ve had in years. So much flavor and perfectly grilled. I’d come back to Reno just for this.

Reviewed April 5, 2018

Last night of our vacation and we had originally planned on going to the Atlantis Steakhouse. However, we signed up for the Peppermill players club and got a spin of the wheel to win comps. Well, we won $200.00 in comps and that changed our plans! We made reservations at Bimini and were so glad we did. Loved the decor - perfect lighting and enjoyed watching the screen in the middle of dining room that shows pictures of different parts of the world. Our servers, Lisandra and Tony were outstanding. Greeted immediately by Tony at the table and Lisandra soon followed. Ordered two cocktails - the Pineapple Patron Margarita is great. For starters, we both had the chopped salad. Overall I would give it a B+. Needed more bacon for my taste and slightly more dressing. Between starters and entree they serve a palate cleaning sorbet. We liked that! For dinner, I ordered the Steak Diane and hubby ordered the 12 oz filet. Shared a baked potato. His filet was probably the best piece of steak he had ever had. Cooked to perfection and seasoned just right. Really an outstanding piece of meat. I also enjoyed my meal..although I was so full from the bread and salad I could not finish. The portions are good. We had red wine with dinner and they had an excellent selection of wine by the glass.Was looking forward to dessert, but just could not do it. They do serve you some great chocolate truffles at the end, which was really a nice touch. Service during the meal was top notch. The Steak Diane is served table side and Lisandra did a great job. Tony was always clearing off the used dishes and filling the water promptly, which I really appreciated. If we ever come back to Reno, we will definitely eat here again, with or without comps!

Been to Bimini Steakhouse? Share your experiences!